3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what's going on, even starting the game from scratch, when I check the guide on the cellphone it says that I reached the end of the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Blarfz

Storyteller421

Jun 4, 2020
Hello lurkers of the darkweb! I'm Storyteller, one of the writers and devs for this game. I figured I'd post a comment here explaining a few issues and problems we ran into that caused the massive delay for the game. For starters this is the THIRD update we've had in this games life so far. This means we still have certain kinks and bugs to squash or even settings and features that just can't be implemented yet.

For example we don't have a gallery working as we have yet to have enough "Content" To warrant one since most of the goods can be gained rather quickly. Sock (the boss of the whole thing)is also a man who bites off more then he can chew at times (Most of the time) As such it delayed the release multiple times and we are sorry about that. We are still in fledgling levels on Patreon as Sock and the other dev members have to work their main jobs just to pay rent and such. This is is another reason why the game got delayed as well.

Other issues such as saves have been half solved. They can be used but you do lose your names and titles you put for characters. We are actively working on it as we get them pointed out to us. Basically what we can say right now is we are working on better managing how long it takes for an update to be released and higher tiered patrons on the discord server can attest that we didn't stop for a moment during the gap in updates.

We ask that you guys have faith and at least check out the discord to see what's going on and talk with others OR if you are feeling generous helping support the Patreon as we don't even break even for art funding.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Looks like another disappointing game that only has chubby girls or big boobs.. I'll see later if it gets some average girls.. I won't bother if there is no damn variety of girls in the game and so far from the few art work it looks bad in that aspect.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Why even allow us to change the names of those we live with when half of the dialogue and the names in the phone stay the default ones?

Storyteller421

Jun 4, 2020
Looks like another disappointing game that only has chubby girls or big boobs.. I'll see later if it gets some average girls.. I won't bother if there is no damn variety of girls in the game and so far from the few art work it looks bad in that aspect.
We actually have Lily and Molly in game who are on the thin and petite side. We are working on adding their content.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
We are still early in the coding of this game to make it first stable so certain things do slip by.
Might want to list the game as either Alpha or Beta then. I can understand if there is an overall lack of content but when there is this little content, it should be a little more polished. I get that you are going for a lot of bells and whistles but story should always trump flash, IMO.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
We are still early in the coding of this game to make it first stable so certain things do slip by.
I like the game and the art, but the relationships being broken are kinda bearable, but what about the sequenced events? Lots of things go out of order or just make no sense, and I have events that are triggered that I know nothing about, they just are suddenly happening (biggest one is my sudden desire for revenge which I never wanted to do/had an inkling of before I went to the mall to fix her phone, but suddenly, that whole hacking/revenge plot is there) <----btw, which I'm not a fan of. I'm actually all for being submissive towards her and letting her treat me like that :p

Lemuuu

Sep 12, 2020
queslqu'un aurait une save mon jeux a crash et j'ai aucun moyen de chopper ma sauvegarde

Storyteller421

Jun 4, 2020
I like the game and the art, but the relationships being broken are kinda bearable, but what about the sequenced events? Lots of things go out of order or just make no sense, and I have events that are triggered that I know nothing about, they just are suddenly happening (biggest one is my sudden desire for revenge which I never wanted to do/had an inkling of before I went to the mall to fix her phone, but suddenly, that whole hacking/revenge plot is there) <----btw, which I'm not a fan of. I'm actually all for being submissive towards her and letting her treat me like that :p
The biggest reason for that is dialogue isn't finalized. This is because we have areas that still need art to have the version that will be the "Set in stone" Lines but until we have those we have to skip around a but.

Storyteller421

Jun 4, 2020
Might want to list the game as either Alpha or Beta then. I can understand if there is an overall lack of content but when there is this little content, it should be a little more polished. I get that you are going for a lot of bells and whistles but story should always trump flash, IMO.
Because this is a Patreon funded game. It's already known that it's a work in progress. This is only the third official update we've had in the games life so far.

Reactions: HaiMaruda

Tribalrage

May 6, 2017
I have problems with a bug in lily's route, can someone give me a save from pc, once I enter the mall?
I got the same bug. A quick fix is to quick save (QSAVE in the top right of the dialog box) and quick load (QLOAD) once you enter the mall.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes