• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
Dialog is messed up. I remember this game having alot of issues last i tried it, seems the dev hasn't gotten any better.

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
uhoh.PNG
This doesn't look right. This also occurs when Janice is holding the book. Is anyone else seeing this?

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
of Draw Event
for object objPhone:

global variable name 'kaleb_name' index (111201) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_objPhone_Draw_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_objPhone_Draw_0 (line -1)

Around Chapter 9-3 for Tara, this error shows up if I try to open up the phone after waking up. There is nothing I can do about it, forcing me to just close the game. If I don't and try to advance the story without looking at the phone, it doesn't show up.

Wasserente

Nov 2, 2019
is there a save from the last update since playing it every time again is hard. It even crashes sometimes after like 10min wich is kinda weird.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Tried this for the first time and I already want to give up. Game keeps on crashing every 5 mins.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
dialog has a number after everything and when I was in the clothing store with lily it froze and had to be forced to quit...
Same here, keeps freezing at the mall. Also, after loading a game, the MC's name and the character relationships all reset to default.

This project is a heartbreak. The art is great, animations are smooth, and there's a lot of care and detail. But the basics man... Crashes, bugs, code bits showing on text, confusing UI... And that's seemingly every build. Like a beautiful skyscrapper built over wooden pillars. The dev shoud reconsider his priorities.

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
The art is good, but this engine is piece of fuckin shit ! It is so damn annoying and lagy! Why can't just use the Ren'Py ?

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Well there's hardly any content but they are sure spending a lot of time adding in little tiny things(some pretty useless) and some polishing, looks like this will be the next Summertime that will go on for years if they keep getting Patreons

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
So problems from the previous version is still in the current version, like some pointed out clips in the character, like mother with arms. "New" outfits just having a clipped version of clothing, which feels weird, not showing outfits just head of char, not saying little more than that because spoilers.
But what ruined it for me, was that I saved the game, then when I loaded it, names and relationships was reset for some weird ass reason, so that honestly took the energy of me to see it through with latest updates

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes