3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
im on chapter 7 tara telling to look for a job for her at the supermarket, also telling me to look for cassie..
when i go there, not a single soul is in the supermarket..

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
This version sadly is bugged, i never meet Cassie and the game freeze when u must buy a swimsuit for Lily on the Mall

Reactions: Truvelo

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
This version sadly is bugged, i never meet Cassie and the game freeze when u must buy a swimsuit for Lily on the Mall
It also took like 7 in game days of rinse and repeat for “barging into lily’s room” to activate.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
So much waiting and so little content... the settings still don't save, the game crashes a lot, I must have restarted it 8x and I don't know why I have strange numbers with every sentence, I'm really dissapointed (n)

• Angry
Reactions: botc76 and ravic

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
It also took like 7 in game days of rinse and repeat for “barging into lily’s room” to activate.
Yeah, I found a few things, that the hints in the phone said were next to happen, needed a few days before they occurred.

Reactions: Boldano

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Quick saving and loading got me past the lockup/freeze and I met Cassie at the supermarket after a scene following the swimsuit event.

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Quick saving and loading got me past the lockup/freeze and I met Cassie at the supermarket after a scene following the swimsuit event.
Is there an actual event with CG and all that for buying the swimsuit? The game glitched out and skipped all the text when I went to the mall for it...

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, to get Cassie to show up at the Supermarket, you have to meet her first. Play through Lily's story (Little Sister/Roommate) until you meet her friends. After that, you should be able to meet Cassie at the Supermarket for Tara's story.

Another bug to keep in mind... When you close the game the relationships and names reset themselves, even if you boot up the game and load your save. A quick way to fix this is to start a new game, rename the characters and define the relationships, but immediately load up your own save at the first opportunity. The the names and relationships will be what you want it to be. Hopefully, dev fixes that soon enough. Hope this helps a bit.

Reactions: Boldano

jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
Eagerly FIENDING for more Tara story. I don't know why, but the bitchy-mean-older sister types are always my favorites.

Xoranthia

Sep 3, 2019
I got past the Lily bug somehow. But doing some more Tara stuff and opening the phone to see what i had to do next landed me an error that closed the game. I'll see if it does it again and actualy take a screenshot this time if it does.

May 20, 2020
Thank you for the newest update devs :) -- Sadly I'm running into bugs that were present in previous versions as well...

For example, Tara's cell phone showing up in your room immediately instead of when the event triggers, name placards not being properly sized and/or positioned, and Line numbers / event codes appended to the end of every line of text presented to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: carboy98

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
What's here is very good. However, what's here is very little. Approaching one year in (assuming the thread date is accurate to the first release) and all we have is a singular blowjob? It's going to be one of those isn't it?

Reactions: ravic
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes