3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Pukcoker

Dec 15, 2017
But what ruined it for me, was that I saved the game, then when I loaded it, names and relationships was reset for some weird ass reason, so that honestly took the energy of me to see it through with latest updates
Same shit, but I figure it out that starting a new game with correct relationship and load your save will correct the issue.
Also if you reset settings to default you will get same issue with relationships, but the game becomes less lagy for me. Maybe resolution was the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar_Rykkel

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
FYI. The resolutions are a problem. The smaller the resooution the less you see their heads. Also, at the start when you give them names for their roles the "Begin" button is so wide you can't see the other 2's descriptions. Also, the game keeps going black screen few minutes later.

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Same shit, but I figure it out that starting a new game with correct relationship and load your save will correct the issue.
Also if you reset settings to default you will get same issue with relationships, but the game becomes less lagy for my. Maybe resolution was the problem.
The less resolution you choose the less their head be visible.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
This game is beautyfull but there are sooooo many issues...
1) Resolution is a problem
2) When you start a new game (deleting all saves) you start with your last save anyway O_O Maybe I could manually delete the saves in the folder, but that's not the point...it needs to be fixed
3) If you set custom names and relationships the names are the default ones during some dialogues
4) The game is getting slower and slower with each update...that's not a good sign

SeaCucumber

Nov 24, 2017
Wow if anything this game is getting worse over time, and VERY easily fixable bugs are not only present over multiple updates but multiplying. Plus it runs about as hot as PUBG. I really want to play a functioning version of this game, but I think it is about time to give up on this one. If even minimal effort at bugfixing is too much to ask, we can expect it to be this level of trash coding or worse forever. I don't even want to look at how much his patreon is making, it will just depress me.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Wow if anything this game is getting worse over time, and VERY easily fixable bugs are not only present over multiple updates but multiplying. Plus it runs about as hot as PUBG. I really want to play a functioning version of this game, but I think it is about time to give up on this one. If even minimal effort at bugfixing is too much to ask, we can expect it to be this level of trash coding or worse forever. I don't even want to look at how much his patreon is making, it will just depress me.
I'm curious, can you list what are the worst bugs you've found?

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Only problem I've had is that you loose names/titles when you load a save after restarting the game.
But another post earlier said you could start a new game and rename everything before loading, and it worked for me.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
Only problem I've had is that you loose names/titles when you load a save after restarting the game.
But another post earlier said you could start a new game and rename everything before loading, and it worked for me.
I... See... That does sound like a major problem.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
I had a conversation with Lily freeze up. I could do anything but progress the conversation. I saved, loaded with auto turned on and that fixed it, just an FYI.

Also, this game should have the oral sex tag.

lilbro

Feb 27, 2018
I had a conversation with Lily freeze up. I could do anything but progress the conversation. I saved, loaded with auto turned on and that fixed it, just an FYI.

Also, this game should have the oral sex tag.
Mine kept freezing there too. I tried changing the setting in the menu to clear images and even lowered resolution. That just made it not load at all. I tried auto like you suggested and it would still freeze at the line with 47 at the end.

I finally got it to go past it by quick saving and quick loading it at the moment it froze.

Reactions: Velo

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is it a known issue that the naming conventions and MC name reset to default when you reload a game? Doesn't seem to be a way to change them back either since none of the buttons on your phone besides guide work.

Oldandbold

May 20, 2019
getting stuck while shopping with lily cant pass line 47 no matter how many times i try to reload
+ the names/relationships restoring to default after loading the game is annoying
i don't want to be rude but you need to work on the code bit more love the art style and the game looks good

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes