3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
So, has anyone else tried v.0.5.3 yet which when you opens it up says 5.2 when you start the game?
Yea, tried the mega and nopy links, they're both 5.2 and the guide says end of content for all characters.

EDIT: Patreon links also say 5.3, but they're 5.2.

Last edited:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
How long does it take to get to the end of this? I wondering if its worth downloading now or waiting until it has more content.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
just started the game ... the mom have some arms problem when she get a package and the little sister fort event happenned at some weird time (time wise it was noon but they all say it's night)
edit and the hang out with the little sister don't seem to trigger ... and game just froze for no reason while i was trying to triger it ... so i had to close it ... to see that the game froze but the long ass thank list still worked, dev must be very thankfull because it seem like the thing that work the best in the game ... because i lost count of how many time the charcter get in akward position or background is wrong somehow

Last edited:

nobody0exik

Jun 1, 2017
it be nice if you didn't have to start a new game every time a new update came out also some sex would be good for a sex game lmfao ill wait till next update again

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes