3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Anderel

Jul 8, 2018
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but every single one of the downloads and the link given on the patch notes several pages back is still 5.2.0 for me, even though the downloaded ZIP states that it's 5_3_PC, any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: Kyril87

magenx

Oct 7, 2020
nothing new, story goes what same as you expect, i stop playing becoz its obvious whats comes next. however, game is good. thx for share
yes i think the same... For me, as a Spanish, it's a shame I don't have a translation into my language yet

Ghost2894

Nov 17, 2020
Immediately this game has a pretty annoying bug where so far every line of dialogue ends in a number. the number increases by one each line which means it's probably reading some part of the code to indicate what part of the dialogue sequence it is and also displaying it. It's a small thing but a couple months for a new version and they start with this. Shocked it was never caught

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i want to try this game, but i keep reading every update there's lots of bugs and game breaking aspects, ill jump aboard when dev's actually fix their game

himler

Jun 16, 2017
Is there any way to replay a scene? Quick save doesn't work, gallery doesn't work and there's no rollback.

Jun 28, 2020
Immediately this game has a pretty annoying bug where so far every line of dialogue ends in a number. the number increases by one each line which means it's probably reading some part of the code to indicate what part of the dialogue sequence it is and also displaying it. It's a small thing but a couple months for a new version and they start with this. Shocked it was never caught
i dont think its reading code. it seems more like thats for the developer to order the dialogue correctly haha. im sure it will be fixed later.

this game looks and feels great. it has a nice build up to things so far. though the one and only sexual scene feels too immediate, but thats just me. one minutes youre exploring that character's fantasy and the next theyre sucking on dick. just feels way too soon. might be because theyre intoxicated, but still.

it has great potential. just seems to be rather slow on the development side.

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Game could be very very good with a lot more erotic content and bug fixes, they sure built the foundation of a whole town and interact with just about everything but the content is still few

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes