3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Is there anyone who knows what is the name of the artist?
PS:A link to his work would be great.

bigjack910

Jun 6, 2021
Unfortunately none of the Mac builds I've tried have worked. They've updated to version 8.3 on Patreon and that file is locked once I download it; and this version from this site gives me an "unable to find the game" alert once I download and extract.
Looks promising I guess, so I'll wait for someone smarter than me to iron out the tech issues. At least there's a potential for a Mac build, which is better than most other games!

Reactions: Boldano

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
This sandbox thing is proving to be a real distraction from the actual game development.
Definitely thought there would be more to it than what we got. Personally I think it would need dialogue boxes and sex scenes for it to be worth it, but this is only the first iteration of it so who knows what they have planned. Maybe if they add overworld sex scenes to the main game it will spruce up the sandbox.

On the other hand the gallery is pretty sweet with the ability to change clothes, expressions, and the time of day. Definitely don’t mind them spending time on it.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

salad fingers

Jul 13, 2020
any chance the same can be done with the latest version?
1. Make sure version match (file is exact from 0.8.3):
data.win SHA1: E4606223E3C50B2A9FC0E92BA93F1E4F55D0EAD2

2. Backup data.win in case you break it.

3. In a hex editor change 00 to 01 at address #0B91B7D8

Last edited:

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
is this game still on development?
They are still posting on patreon but for now it seems to be a lot of polish updates. Bug fixes, translations, and mac improvements seem to be the goal right now.

They also keep introducing new characters they plan to put in which is making me worry if they are going to scope creep themselves into getting nothing major done with the original characters for a while.

Reactions: slashslayer
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes