3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
Soo, I downloaded and got nothing like a playable experience, not even story related since I'm not a patron? Like literally nothing changed in the game for me. I kept going downstairs and upstairs, checked every clickable shit. My last save is from 1 year ago. I mean come on. Never dissappointed so fast in my life.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Soo, I downloaded and got nothing like a playable experience, not even story related since I'm not a patron? Like literally nothing changed in the game for me. I kept going downstairs and upstairs, checked every clickable shit. My last save is from 1 year ago. I mean come on. Never dissappointed so fast in my life.
The game has a built-in guide if you are stuck, so I suggest you refer to that instead of just walking around hoping something will happen as this game is more like a interactive graphic novel, the only gameplay you get is literally just triggering the events. What the patreon does is give you access to the gallery and stuff plus gives you teases for upcoming animations, but that is about it - you don´t need to be a patreon to play the story.

Me, Imma riot if we don´t get any Tara content soon - which I know is coming since it´s mentioned in the patreon notes. That tomboy is literally the reason why I play this.

Last edited:

Dreamfucker

Sep 29, 2018
The game has a built-in guide if you are stuck, so I suggest you refer to that instead of just walking around hoping something will happen as this game is more like a interactive graphic novel, the only gameplay you get is literally just triggering the events. What the patreon does is give you access to the gallery and stuff plus gives you teases for upcoming animations, but that is about it - you don´t need to be a patreon to play the story.

Me, Imma riot if we don´t get any Tara content soon - which I know is coming since it´s mentioned in the patreon notes. That tomboy is literally the reason why I play this.
Yes I said the same. I didn't mean only patrons get playable events. I meant I'm not patron so gallery and sandbox updates are meaningless for me. The only thing that is left is gameplay, and I finished, triggered all the events. I'm not stuck or anything. So I don't go walking around to trigger events. I played ver 7.2 again just before I downloaded new update to see differences. I'm just shocked after nothing changed in the game for me. That was the reason why I walked around. And also Tara is the reason why I comeback to this thread too. But looks like I'm giving up on this game. Sorry my masculine queen :(

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
ok is it just me or is this game glitchy as shit? i've just started, and already i can see that the "collision" (idk how else to describe it) is way off. most of the time, you can't click directly on a lot of objects; instead, you have to click somewhat adjacent to them to actually click on em. it also takes an oddly long time to load when you click on destinations :unsure:

edit: also, exactly how old is the little sister supposed to be? she acts like an 8 year old, but she's clearly intended to be somewhat close to legal age

Last edited:

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
Think I found something of a strange bug. You can seemingly only get the bra from Janice on the night the MC says something about desperation. If you don't do it then, there seems to be no way to pick it up later, effectively halting the Janice storyline.

Ekulw

Jun 21, 2022
Think I found something of a strange bug. You can seemingly only get the bra from Janice on the night the MC says something about desperation. If you don't do it then, there seems to be no way to pick it up later, effectively halting the Janice storyline.
I thought it was bugged but no you can pick it up later on, i dont know what i did to be able to get it but i was just every night going in the room till a cutscene happened.

Dec 6, 2021
update will be released in next 24hrs, in worst case 48hrs
You must be new to this game. The dev constantly lies about update times then disappears. If you go back through his patreon and read his past posts, you'll realize there probably won't be another update until late Aug/early Sep.

• Angry
Reactions: lybs88

RedWarMachine

Sep 27, 2020
You must be new to this game. The dev constantly lies about update times then disappears. If you go back through his patreon and read his past posts, you'll realize there probably won't be another update until late Aug/early Sep.
Or they underestimated the time needed for bug squashing, are being too much of a perfectionist about it. At least it's not Arenus (they've been delayed for bug squashing, balancing for almost a year), or worse What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!? yet.

Last edited:
Dec 6, 2021
Or they underestimated the time needed for bug squashing, are being too much of a perfectionist about it.
I have no problem with updates taking time. It's not easy creating quality games. I only have a problem with repeatedly stating deadlines then missing them by months. If you are off by a week, I understand. If you are off repeatedly by months, you are an idiot or scammer. Saying "one week" every week keeps patreons paying and that's bullshit. Seriously, if you pay for this game, I have no respect for you. It's a game with potential, but the dev will keep milking idiots as long as they don't wise up.

groonan28

Sep 12, 2018
I have no problem with updates taking time. It's not easy creating quality games. I only have a problem with repeatedly stating deadlines then missing them by months. If you are off by a week, I understand. If you are off repeatedly by months, you are an idiot or scammer. Saying "one week" every week keeps patreons paying and that's bullshit. Seriously, if you pay for this game, I have no respect for you. It's a game with potential, but the dev will keep milking idiots as long as they don't wise up.
Sadly i have to agree with you mate, i been following this kind of games/projects since the allmighty (not anymore) akabur made princess trainer and i must say that i saw a patron:
1. you make a decent demo of a game/proyect
2.get attention
3.regular updates
4.increase patrons
5.decrease updates
6.basically milk patrons

i can not say that everyone does that, actually there are a few developers that give small / decent updates from their games but the most common scenario is developers milking naive fans promising updates everytime they ask for them, i must say that i used to support this game and others but i just got tired of being lied constantly. Totally understandable that development takes time and can not be done each month, but some of this people earn more than 2k-5k each month, and at the beguining with less than 300 dollars they updated their proyects way more often. Like i allways say, it is their game and their time, they can do whatever they want but like you im tired of being lied and from those fans , the same people that are being lied, defending them (like real politics really).it is really sad, i saw very active developers that stop making content because they were not successfull enough, but that is how things are, coming back to the topic at hand, dont expect a close date update neither a big update, probably 10-30 minutes of content,

Beyond that? this and many more games could be top 10 quality if they just would do what they did at the beguining. regular updates.

Reactions: duddytuddy1222

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
The long break people are referring to happened earlier this year. IIRC, at the time the dev announced that someone had died in their family - and after that they started to miss deadline after deadline. Honestly, I think that the dev is just stressing themselves because of the headlines. From what I know, Dirty Sock is a one-man show dev. What I have noticed lately are that more and more devs have stopped updating their game monthly because they spend about 1 month working on the game and then one month bugfixing the game. The dev even stated in the last update "they didn´t want their game to be a bug-riddled mess on release". If I may remind you, when 8.0 was release it needed to be updated 3 times because of bugfixes so I don´t mind waiting if the reason for the delay is because he is talking with the beta testers, which admittedly I am just assuming is the case right now. Since I guess most of us don´t have access to Dirty Sock´s patreon only discord, we don´t know what´s going on there or how active they are there. Just be patient guys. We just have to wait and see what happens, I personally thought the 18th announcement was unlikely. Dirty Sock even acknowledge it´s starting to become a meme at this point.

I would be more worried if there was no patreon updates at all, nothing but radio silence.

Last edited:
Reactions: ur other dad

lybs88

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, everyone, keep giving him your money. Nothing to see here! He isn't lying again, just wait and see for the tenth time!
Once again, if you pay for his patreon, you are an idiot who is being scammed.
Dude, this is a pirate website - I don´t think anyone of us are paying him shit. If anyone of us were paying him, why would we be here and not on his patreon or discord? Tho, keep complaining. Last time you bitch-n-moaned like this, we got an actual game release not long after.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes