3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hi there I’m actually one of the writers for the game. (check out the discord if you want to confirm!) Due to rules from patreon it’s listed as “landlady” etc etc. but in the actual game you can mark what their relation to you is! So if you want to have incest you can make it so and if you want to avoid it go for it.
Didnt someone tell you that its not a good idea to acknowledge incest?
Patreon is always watching.

Jun 27, 2020
Yes this is very much actually only the second version released so far. So improvements are always in the work and progress is being made!
Looks more like a proof of concept/test demo right now.

Art style and UI are great though. Looking forward to seeing more.

standbygames

Mar 13, 2018
Hey some people like vanilla...

Anyways enjoy the art, it has potential but content is super thin atm unfortunately. Guess I'll check back in a few months.

My suggestion. Add more "roommate"(sister) characters. Always feels like a missed opportunity to just have 1 or 2 (already not a big fan of the floozy/bitchy one haha). Add a few more with different personalities. More variety is more fun, a full house is more fun.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2020
Hey some people like vanilla...

Anyways enjoy the art, it has potential but content is super thin atm unfortunately. Guess I'll check back in a few months.

My suggestion. Add more "roommate"(sister) characters. Always feels like a missed opportunity to just have 1 or 2 (already not a big fan of the floozy/bitchy one haha). Add a few more with different personalities. More variety is more fun, a full house is more fun.
We are already done planning the “family” but we have plans to get up to the double digits with possible romance characters. Plus if you become a high tier patron you can have more sway to what we put in.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, one of the writers for the game here. It looks vanilla only because this version is just what we have so far. If you check the discord you’ll see we already plan much more like exhibition, femdom, even in much future post cuckholding.
Ah so another cuck dev sabotaging their own project.
Well into the trash it goes.

Casseh

May 12, 2018
So you think that people who are into the girls wants to see them fuck other people than MC?
Thats a cuck mentality if i've ever seen one.
Most people that I've met on F95 dislike NTR, so if that's your cup of tea, a good idea would be to make it totally avoidable. People who are into cuckolding would be able to choose for that "route" while people who dislike it would be able to avoid it. I'm sure it'd satisfy both sides.
EDIT: I just noticed I quoted the wrong guy, whoops.

Last edited:

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
is the save fuction not working?

Ps: Please dev, leave behind the cuck content idea, don't waste your time on something that at least 75% of your public hate

Jun 27, 2020
So you think that people who are into the girls wants to see them fuck other people than MC?
Thats a cuck mentality if i've ever seen one.
No no no, it’s MC cucking OTHERS. Like maybe the most that happens to him is two girls giving a show and he can’t touch. Would be a pointless thing if it was the MC being cucked by another man wouldn’t it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
No no no, it’s MC cucking OTHERS. Like maybe the most that happens to him is two girls giving a show and he can’t touch. Would be a pointless thing if it was the MC being cucked by another man wouldn’t it.
You never know with devs these days.
A game could be sunshine and flowers and MC getting cucked is always on the cards. Thats why I have this attitude towards it, happens way too often.
Good to know this is not MC getting cucked. Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: El Tanque
Jun 27, 2020
You never know with devs these days.
A game could be sunshine and flowers and MC getting cucked is always on the cards. Thats why I have this attitude towards it, happens way too often.
Good to know this is not MC getting cucked. Thanks for clarifying.
The whole goal we have for this game is to yes have a Virgin MC but not like others where he’s a complete idiot that basically stumbles into pussy. He knows how to talk, he knows how to work, he knows how to be an actual human who can get what he needs even if it takes a bit. Our goal is to make a sarcastic SLIGHTLY stupid (more specifically because he’s a young dude who sometimes thinks with his dick) but also competent MC that players can actually connect and vibe with.

Jun 27, 2020
is the save fuction not working?

Ps: Please dev, leave behind the cuck content idea, don't waste your time on something that at least 75% of your public hate
Save currently is still a work in progress. As for the cuck it’s one of the fetishes we are thinking will have a clear “heading down this route leads to cucking someone” marker so players who don’t want it can avoid it.

Jun 27, 2020
Most people that I've met on F95 dislike NTR, so if that's your cup of tea, a good idea would be to make it totally avoidable. People who are into cuckolding would be able to choose for that "route" while people who dislike it would be able to avoid it. I'm sure it'd satisfy both sides.
EDIT: I just noticed I quoted the wrong guy, whoops.
It’s one of the fetishes we are thinking will have a special marker to warn players so it’s avoidable.

JamesDeckerr

Nov 15, 2019
Is there an average time for the next update? How long do you think it can take to get more stuff out? They started very well!

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes