3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Masked Man

Dec 4, 2017
Is there anything to do ? I talked with the landlady and the other girl, no H scene, only the landlady cleaning the floor, the guide menu says I have nothing else to do... and the whole map is locke, help ?

OzBa

May 9, 2017
That's it. There's no H content to speak of yet. The next update better have some.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The environment art in particular is spectacular. Looks like 3D models were made and 2D artwork added to flesh it out. How'd you guys manage that? Did you draw the outlines manually? I'm curious to know.

Reactions: obiwan
Jun 27, 2020
The environment art in particular is spectacular. Looks like 3D models were made and 2D artwork added to flesh it out. How'd you guys manage that? Did you draw the outlines manually? I'm curious to know.
The artists are actually made to separate a lot of layers in the art both environment and character wise. This allows more detailing and easier change of pieces.

Reactions: Gabaw

Assergunner

Oct 7, 2019
In this v1.3 I'm amazed of how the good the game looks like and suddenly in the beginning trying to go to my house the game crashed:confused::confused:o_O I changed the resolution to the minimum still the same crash as I click on my house.
The game looks WOW and I love to follow it to the further future. 

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Right now, there's so little content, there's virtually no progress TO save. With that said, of course, save game functionality is pretty crucial in a game, so here's hoping that's their next priority.

Shadow Luv4All

Feb 13, 2020
yeah you are not the only one.Still dont know why they release this game without let us save.
Right now, there's so little content, there's virtually no progress TO save. With that said, of course, save game functionality is pretty crucial in a game, so here's hoping that's their next priority.
You can save/load game by pressing setting icon at top right corner. I am waiting for update. This Game future is bright. :)

Hermit Moth

Jun 10, 2020
What most impressed me was the smooth engine and GUI, along with the background art. Very streamline and high end. Character styles though...high generic. Which is a shame too, because I think thats the only thing I could even hold against this game based on what I've seen so far.

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Well, it is definitely quality stuff but way too heavy on the computer for a reason, and this is personal problem but it is incest. (Saying Landlady etc. doesn't deceive anyone imo...)

Aragorn1609

May 16, 2020
We're abandoning the cuck and reverse cuck, I really only meant it as you cheat with a girl, she has a bad BF type deal. But I just wont list it since it's apparently a trigger word :p
I really love your work!! when is going to be the next version?

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes