3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Bumping for new update on patreon. It was about texture optimizations so it runs more smoothly on mobile. It was essentially an "I'm still alive" post, but hey, any port in a storm.

3stan2t6

Aug 29, 2020
What should I Do Know??
The guide says "you've Reached the end of this route for now!"
Both Janice And Tara

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
They're posting more regularly on patreon now, which is good. Latest post says they're pushing for a September 30 "early release" (for backers.) It'll sure be interesting to see what they're focusing on now. More visual novel content/scenes, or more gameplay-type stuff with building up stats and stuff to do?

OzBa

May 9, 2017
The next update better be something substantial. They've had their Patreon up since February(?) and they get $450 a month yet so far they've produced a barely functioning proof-of-concept from three months ago that didn't even contain anything lewd.

Even if the next update is good, they're going to have to seriously reassess how they do things if they want to get a completed game out sometime between now and the heat-death of the universe.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The next update better be something substantial. They've had their Patreon up since February(?) and they get $450 a month yet so far they've produced a barely functioning proof-of-concept from three months ago that didn't even contain anything lewd.

Even if the next update is good, they're going to have to seriously reassess how they do things if they want to get a completed game out sometime between now and the heat-death of the universe.
According to their Patreon: "As far as progress goes, we're still aiming for a big update at the end of September with Lily added, over 15 new scenes for Tara, Lily & Janice collectively and new locations to explore. Thanks for your patience!"

Considering a "scene" is basically a dialogue interaction, don't expect anything too big. New locations are good as it will help provide a base for the rest of the game. Personally I'm waiting for something gameplay-related (some kind of objective: a way to gain money or stats.)

With that said, 450 a month for a team of six still puts this game firmly in part-time territory. Of course, it's something of a catch-22: in order to spend more time to make content you need patrons, and in order to attract patrons you need good content. Patreon in a nutshell.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Welp, another delay until the 9th oh wait maybe the 16th. I had such high hopes for these guys.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Nope. Delayed again. Even if it was, the dev is only releasing it to their $5+ Patreons. Unless it's leaked, the rest of us are waiting yet another week on top of that.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
" It started February 1 of 2020. I like to think that we're developing it at a pretty fast rate! "

Nine months later it's not even something that you can call a game.

Looks like they've decided to rename 0.1.4 to 0.3.0. The implication is that there will be a large jump in content. Seems like a make-or-break point to me.

Matthewss

Aug 25, 2019
Nope. Delayed again. Even if it was, the dev is only releasing it to their $5+ Patreons. Unless it's leaked, the rest of us are waiting yet another week on top of that.
Nope.
This update is for every tier on patreon.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Nothing new on their discord server. The last Patreon update said it was pushed to Monday so, unless they're based in Hawaii, they have 15 minutes until it's no longer Monday in the US. They originally said they were shooting for September 30th, so I wouldn't hold my breath when it comes to relying on the accuracy of their release dates!

OzBa

May 9, 2017
So, in terms of lewd scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's the mega for the PC version of the new update:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes