3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
It's great to see a game not made in RenPy or RPG Maker. The art looks great and I can't wait for future updates. The only annoying part is the option to set your relationship with the girls (roommate/sister), because of that some dialogue options refer to them incorrectly. I think it would be better if there was no option for that and only an incest patch if someone wants to use it and let's be honest you either stick with roommates or go with incest, I don't think there is something in-between

senorleeman

Aug 12, 2016
Saving doesn't seem to save any of the custom relationships you set or the MC name, when you load they change back to the default settings. The game also seems to suffer from massive memory leaks. Engine needs a lot of work but the actual content looks super clean.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
The update was...about what I was expecting. Some extra dialogue, some nudity, still no gameplay/objectives to speak of.

If they had called this 0.1.4 as they were going to, I'd have said this is a pretty solid update. New characters and locations on the go, some character building with a tease of what's to come.

But now that it's called 0.3.0, I can't help but think "That's it for 0.3.0? This game might end up a lot smaller than I thought."

Reactions: Yamemai

rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
I can say this game has potential.
Great artwork , with some story polishing it could be great.

I see it as a "test fase" now.
The sprites are all over the screens and even outside of screen at times (Android)
And game randomly freezes.

Lets hope he isnt a slow updater, lookin at patreon he seems to have more characters on the way, but he should focus on main characters and dialogs first. And bugfixin ofc

darkolo

Mar 7, 2017
when I change characters to something other then roommate or landlady it dont work, still landlady and roommates. Anyone else with this problem?

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
What about the Male Female Male tag?
It seems to me, denial until proven otherwise, the original plan of the developers was to put that content (as we saw in the original tags), now that they are questioned by people who do not like NTR/cuckold/sharing, they deny that they will put it in game. I think it's just a matter of a couple of Patrons asking for that content to be included... And bam! There you go.

The history and the path to follow of this game, as well as many others, is clearly linked to the highest bidder.
For most developers, the stories they create are nothing more than a business and not their passion (a passion that generates profit).

Of course, I hope I'm wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Nerro and Kuranai

OzBa

May 9, 2017
iirc, it's been cut. The dev originally wanted the MC to steal someone's wife or girlfriend away from someone else, which they labelled as cuckoldry or ntr or something probably without realizing draaaaamaaaa that would cause.

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
It seems to me, denial until proven otherwise, the original plan of the developers was to put that content (as we saw in the original tags), now that they are questioned by people who do not like NTR/cuckold/sharing, they deny that they will put it in game. I think it's just a matter of a couple of Patrons asking for that content to be included... And bam! There you go.

The history and the path to follow of this game, as well as many others, is clearly linked to the highest bidder.
For most developers, the stories they create are nothing more than a business and not their passion (a passion that generates profit).

Of course, I hope I'm wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's likely. Nothing wrong with being flexible enough to let supporter have some kind of influence in the development but there are things that dont match well with a game and obviously cuckshit in a game that has an exact appeal it has no place.
Sadly recently the Jikage Rising dev added cuckshit so it's always important to fight back against it. Because it's always on the look out.

iirc, it's been cut. The dev originally wanted the MC to steal someone's wife or girlfriend away from someone else, which they labelled as cuckoldry or ntr or something probably without realizing draaaaamaaaa that would cause.
He addressed the cuckoldry tag but there is a male male on female tag that he hasn't addressed and the dev stopped posting here after he was asked about it. So it sounds like it's already planned to be in.

Reactions: El Tanque

RuberFF

Sep 27, 2018
The game looks good but there's no sexual content for now, and the game it's full of bugs.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I like this game, but in this version i got a lot of graphic bugs:
-When your mother pick up the box or the book she got 4 arms
-Any events get a little black screen
-When i use the phone for looking the events and turn on off, the background become foggy and the game stuck
-When i was talking with Lily (after the bed scene), the game stuck again

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
What is the game engine being used? Leery of 'other' for game engine but damn those are some nice preview pics.
How much adult content is in it so far?

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes