3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

OzBa

May 9, 2017
What is the game engine being used? Leery of 'other' for game engine but damn those are some nice preview pics.
How much adult content is in it so far?
Almost none. Go back through this thread and you'll find some character sheets of the main characters nude. That's all there is. I wonder why the devs didn't use Renpy? What is the benefit of whatever engine they're using now over it?

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
The Mac version is totally f**** up .... but i still believe in this project. Great art and good potential, please solve these issues and add some more contents... and it will surelly sounds more interesting

salad fingers

Jul 13, 2020
What is the game engine being used? Leery of 'other' for game engine but damn those are some nice preview pics.
How much adult content is in it so far?
The engine seems to be GameMaker by YoYo Games:
Nothing particularly interesting about it...

I did a quick search for strings in the binaries "data.win" and "lifeinwoodchester2_3_0.exe" containing "http", and didn't get anything too interesting. Some content seems to be linked to the creator's github.io, which is a little bad form though not really concerning. The engine itself has some links suggesting it's capable of capturing usage / performance stats (which is extremely common).

Claiming RenPy is any more secure than other less popular game engines is 10000000% false. It is just as possible for malicious code to exist in a renpy game.

D

Deleted member 2186930

This game is amazing ngl. The art is great. It's not overly horny. My only complaint is how barren the game is at the moment when it comes to content. For a 0.3.0 version of a game on this site, this is pretty disappointing.

EDIT: I really don't wanna end this post on a bad note, so I really wanna state that this game has amazing potential and I look forward to future updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: James Eveleth

KTrain712

Jul 26, 2020
Good start but really buggy but the dev clearly has some talent. I'll have to check back in a couple months to see if there is any progress on the bugs though cause right now they are really annoying.

Reactions: TokyoRoaster

scyllunacy

Jun 29, 2018
The relationship/naming system is pretty whacky, they seem to be incorrectly titled and the examples, specifically roommate, leak through into the main game regardless of what you pick. I found I had to name the mom 'Mom' in order for the MC to stop calling her Janice or something, but I didn't find a way around roommate in some situations

The art is cool and some things feel really solid and professional, but I think I'll skip the rest of this until it's a bit more presentable

OzBa

May 9, 2017
According to the Discord, early-mid December but that has to be taken with a massive grain of salt considering the last update was months over due.

Reactions: yrban7477

dillydog

Jun 30, 2020
So buggy the android version. Can barely start up the game it crashes so much. Definitely can't get past the first hurdle of entering the house. It's a shame because I've heard good things. Looks like it could give summertime saga a run for its money. Any help would be great. Crashes every time

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Technically yes, there are sprite animations (bobbing and jiggling and such) but the game is so early in development that you can't really compare it to Summertime Saga yet.

Reactions: JohnXI

ponide

Feb 8, 2020
Guys, the next update is gonna be up for Patreons in a few hours according to their discord and non patreons would have to wait for another week or so. Can someone leak it here?

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes