3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Great game. Its a shame the save/load system is broken. It sucks but you gotta understand the game is still pretty early in its beta stage (0.4) afterall implies not even halfway there. Chances are your saves would eventually be broken anyways. For all of us that have played Lust Epidemic or Treasure of Nadia, I beleive we have been spoiled and have forgotten what a true beta game is and thats this. Test it and give feedback that's what you gotta do. You know help make this game awesome.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Its a shame the save/load system is broken. It sucks but you gotta understand the game is still pretty early in its beta stage (0.4) afterall implies not even halfway there. Chances are your saves would eventually be broken anyways.
Nope. That's not the same thing.

You cannot adequately test a given build of a game without a working save/load system unless you continually start at the beginning and go down every path. That's just seriously nuts to contemplate.

Having to start over after a sufficiently big new build/change is par for the course when you're playing games that are still in development.

That's not this. This is a buggy mess that shouldn't have left the developer's hard drive.

kaleh

Oct 27, 2020
There is no middle size boobs. its has to be small or big. lol(!?) pls too big or big boobs is not besty. especially if their age is 18-20

it has potential. awesome art + depth character writing. i hope you can make through this.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Nope. That's not the same thing.

You cannot adequately test a given build of a game without a working save/load system unless you continually start at the beginning and go down every path. That's just seriously nuts to contemplate.

Having to start over after a sufficiently big new build/change is par for the course when you're playing games that are still in development.

That's not this. This is a buggy mess that shouldn't have left the developer's hard drive.
Exactly. For a dev claiming to have developed games for 7 years, I'd honestly be pretty embarrassed with releasing code this bad. Given how much time he takes to throw out a release (and the lack of content), it's strange there isn't more thorough bug testing in this game. In fact, I'd honestly be surprised if there was any at all before releases. I mean, they even left in dialogue line counters. There's far more serious bugs, but this one is just negligence. It's a shame that the art quality and the game quality have pretty large discrepancies. I hope he manages to take his project a little more seriously, especially when he says he's in it for the long haul. Otherwise, the work of the great artists he hired is going to be held back by the subpar game and he'll lose more patrons. It's really too bad, because I dig the artstyle and actually want this game to be good.

LifeinWoodchester_Y5RkcAzZis.png
LifeinWoodchester_eb6MVq5K1Y.png

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Hey Sock! I got some good feedback for you! (I know you read this thread.). I'm a former Patreon who has been at you a bit for a number of reasons but this update is a step in the right direction to getting someone like me back on-board.

THE GOOD
- I played from the start and the only immersion-breaking bug I encountered was some dialogue errors instead of text during the Lily's after-shower scene.
- I made some new saves/overwrote some old saves during choice moments and they all reload well without bugging out.
- The making dinner thing was a bit cliche but, overall, the new parts of the Janice route were well written.
- The new art is good and I like it. Janice is a babe.

SUGGESTIONS/THE NOT-SO GOOD (note: I didn't say "bad")
- Janice has already gotten her sweater pups out so she should have been topless for the BJ scene wrraaaaagh!
- This probably sounds a bit nuts, but the wank logistics of the interactive BJ mini-game thing is whack. Think about it. I'm right-handed and if I have my hand of my horn, I gotta either interact using my left hand on the mouse OR use my right hand to interact with the scene but somehow get my left hand to "spread free literature" in a satisfying manner. No good! It would be better to use this kind of interactivity for a fun, sexually-suggestive minigame in the lead up to the sex scenes, and just leave those as imbedded videos. this leads me to...
- CONSISTENT AND TIMELY UPDATES. You keep on saying that it will be better when you have more Patreons, but you're not going toget more Patreons if you keep on being months/a month late with updates. It boggles my mind how you said "early to mid-December" back in November, but missed the mark by an entire month. It seems that the bottle-neck this time was the Janice BJ. It ended up nice and all but not worth it for the above reasons, IMO. You may have to sacrifice some of your creative vision to get things out on time. For all the salt I spread in this thread, I still want to see you succeed because a game featuring THICC-big-titty'd well-drawn 2D milfs with no NTR is a rarity, but I would also like to see it actually out before I retire.
- You stopped posting lewd art on your Patreon page. Booo! I wanna see Janice ass or the colored nude versions of Lily's friends. Something!

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
The game crashes when I try to save...I can see characters near the borders of the screen before and after they appear...sometimes the game freezes for a bit...
The Idea is cool...I do appreciate the artwork and the characters design, but I agree...still too buggy to play...

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Folks, you don't need previous saves. Clicking through old content takes only minutes. Janice will be noming your dong in no time.

KingDickey

Mar 16, 2018
Folks, I have a weird bug where I see a number at the end of each line (I guess for markers). I've already deleted all game data from my Local AppData, anyone have any tips?

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes