3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

OzBa

May 9, 2017
This dev is notorious for not being able to set or keep deadlines. Be thankful he even gives them though. When I used to frequent the Discord he almost decided to flat-out stop giving them. Thankfully, he was convinced that that was a bad idea.

Still, going from "early to mid December" to early January is an improvement from the several months of radio silence that happened last year. Progress is progress.

Reactions: dijocev

TRickJames

Jul 26, 2019
This game isn't going to take off with patrons if they're having release schedules this early into development, it's been nearly a week since the date set on patreon

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks prety good But missing spices like -Vaginal ,Creampie ,Annal , Pregnancy :cool: (y)
So no Fun right now ;)

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This game looks beautiful, but my laptop is working really hard to run it. Also, why is every line being counted? Did the editor or coder forget to remove them?

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
guys ... guess this file it's not working properly. I see a strange lines counter, it's buggy as hell, cannot save and crash often. Unplayble... damn! This is one of the most promising title ... come on

Reactions: RuinedMattress

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
two of the characters are obviously supposed to be his sis and mom. Is there a patch? They look just like him lol

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
You can choose the character relationships at the beginning of the game.
well there is no incest tag so sure you can do that but the dialogue is probably weird were you will probably call your mom by her first name a lot and the tabbooness of it won't be there in the dialogue. Choose your relationship always sucks unless the dev puts a different script that unlocks when you put certain words.

spritzgebaeck

Jun 25, 2018
" It's a top quality ... "

Buggy and laggy game, characters flopping around like hell, controls in the main menu not click or adjustable because the buttons or the hitboxes don't match with the screen...

Well if you call that TOP quality... no. Skipping this game.

T.W.

Jan 6, 2020
21.10.2020 v0.3.0

Great artistic drawings, very similar to Summertime Saga, only better. UI also very well done, but unfortunately the whole control doesn't work very well yet.
But the worst thing is that after loading a saved game, the name and relationship settings are reset each time. And these settings you only get at the start of a new game.

I guess it will be better to wait for some updates with fewer bugs. At this stage the game is not really playable.

06.01.2021 v0.4.0

It still has not improved very much. Some bugs have been fixed, but lots of new ones have been added. Seems much more buggy than the older version!
Loading of saves doesn’t work. Unplayable. Too bad! Wait for some updates!

Reactions: potatoman398

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if this could have been made in RenPy, the first game I've played in [OTHER] is OTHER a game engine?
or Just a category?

life.PNG got this error

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes