3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.4.0

1) I have aso these numbers at the end of each line.
2) Save don`t work correct. He load the last step you have done for example you saved before you talk to somebody to try out if the answers changes anything. After loading he load your last step like you load a autosave (and this all time so you need no save or load slots when all time it is the same).
2.1) Quest Guide buged after loading sometimes. For example you saved in your room save1 and save2 after you meet Tara then load save1 to see if the answers change anything. You are immediately in talking with Tara and when I remember correct the Quest Guide shows the wrong guide tip for Janice.
2.2) Save time I wrote he save like a autosave so in the autosave is the last time when you wasted time it is in your autosave and you can`t load a save to erase your action.
3) You can click on you bed without protection and immediately you slept a day so you waste a lot of time. In some Games you find hidden things aso under the bed here it is a great mistake.
4) When I see correct it gives aso problems when you changed the names like Landlady to something others that sometimes in the text you can see others aso.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkenergy100

tonyplees

Oct 8, 2017
pissed. got stuck in the kitchen and had to close the game and everything was lost. anyone got a save file? cba doing this again without a skip button

Reactions: ohcmonrest

ultradan

Jul 25, 2017
Bugs: 1. Save/Load System. This includes trying to load from a save and getting some wierd scene jumps or nothing.
2. Footnote number after every sentence.
Any kind of weird bugs I have had have been as a direct result of using a load from a save file. But playing the game straight I have had no bugs.
A big disappointment for me is that I have run through the game several times and unless this is a bug I have seen absolutely no impact on any different dialogue choices I have made. In other words this is not really a game but more of a kinetic novel.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I see that some people compare the game with summer time saga.
My question, is this game as vanilla (for me boring) or is it kinkier with more fetishes?

Carapeto

May 20, 2020
Ask again, anyone with a functional mac version?
I'd like to experiment the game, but on load, opens a window that says "don't find the game"

damias

Sep 13, 2020
just reportant a graphical issue... there is also a bug at the beginning where it does not load the normal text sometimes reporting an error then jumping to lilly in the hall and skipping tara sometime but everything else is the same so.. ,i hope the dev will see this :) 1610031866299.png

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRay

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Holy. Had a crash in the second conversation... Also I think I was called the Little "roommate" when I was being told that's what I would be calling my Big "roommate"

Will try again when I have a bit more time I guess.

erogegamer22

Oct 9, 2020
Please fix the save/load bug that's crashing the game so that we can play and test the new content. I really like this game and want to see what's new but I'll wait until we are actually able to save without the game freezing.

tropicalstorm

Feb 20, 2019
On a serious note, there is a lot of bugs in this latest release, I would highly recommend skipping 4.0 and waiting for the next, whether they choose to 4.1 or wait for 5. Saves don't work, dialogue is broken, multiple scenes are broken. Not a bad content update IMO, just apparently released a dev version or something? It's small but was also fairly quick after the last update so can't hate on it from that perspective.

Reactions: darkenergy100

DiGidro

Sep 28, 2018
Game unplayable with such many bugs.
It look like v0.04. I hope author can make fix, game have good potential

Reactions: Sirren
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes