3.40 star(s) 45 Votes
Jun 27, 2020
Is there an average time for the next update? How long do you think it can take to get more stuff out? They started very well!
Well writing wise we’re actually already on character number 5 or 6 I think. Most of the time it ends up being art as what keeps updates from happening mainly as you can see we want it to be great art not rushed then fixed later. Our goal is about every two weeks have a small life improvement like glitches and such but every month have an actual content update. The more support we get either word of mouth or monetary through patreon the faster we would be able to get things moving.

dirtysock

Game Developer
May 21, 2020
Hi everyone! Wow I just now am seeing this F95 post :X lol. I thought I'd answer some FAQ or comments.

Janice is too big!
We're gonna keep her as a pawg, but yeah i do agree the default pose art has a much bigger stomach than her CGs. We're gonna trim lines on her waist just a bit, but everything else will be the same. She thicc.

I hate cuckolding!
Not to worry! It's only reverse cuck and its in pretty good taste (guy is an asshole). If too many people cry out from even that, maybe we'll change it.

How Frequently will you update?
Realistically I think we can do significant content updates every 30-60 Days.

I want to be more involved!
Our is pretty active so feel free to join!

Cheers,
Dirty Sock

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The whole goal we have for this game is to yes have a Virgin MC but not like others where he’s a complete idiot that basically stumbles into pussy. He knows how to talk, he knows how to work, he knows how to be an actual human who can get what he needs even if it takes a bit. Our goal is to make a sarcastic SLIGHTLY stupid (more specifically because he’s a young dude who sometimes thinks with his dick) but also competent MC that players can actually connect and vibe with.
Thats nice.
I like the characters expressions, are lively compared to say SS where everyone has the same blank stare.
Since this game has better art and characters Im glad that it wont have that.

Hi everyone! Wow I just now am seeing this F95 post :X lol. I thought I'd answer some FAQ or comments.

Janice is too big!
We're gonna keep her as a pawg, but yeah i do agree the default pose art has a much bigger stomach than her CGs. We're gonna trim lines on her waist just a bit, but everything else will be the same. She thicc.

I hate cuckolding!
Not to worry! It's only reverse cuck and its in pretty good taste (guy is an asshole). If too many people cry out from even that, maybe we'll change it.

Cheers,
Dirty Sock
Based. Game on a good track. Thanks!

Last edited:

beanlord

Sep 23, 2017
I honestly dont mind the size of janice's belly. she's thicc regardless just dont make her too skinny for her bust and everyone will be happy prolly. also this game looks promising! i like all the small details of everything and the map is nice

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Even after the name and relationship change there are references to the sister as roommate, now and then, which breaks the family immersion. Hopefully that'll be fixed, because the game is really promising.

OzBa

May 9, 2017
Yeah, I'm a little bit more pessimistic. I've seen too many similar games on here start with big ideas and similar amounts of content (read: nothing, not even a butt) and splutter out after only a couple of updates.

Art's great, but I can't fap to "potential."

Reactions: Zoey Quartz

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017

Janice is too big!

I hate cuckolding!

Cheers,
Dirty Sock
Add possible NTR/Cheating plz

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
i gotta admit i actually love the idea of cuckolding on both sides, so there's a possibility of a twist in the plots or to add some drama to the game as you make your choices through the game

P.S Get that fatass of a landlady to exercise or dump in a miracle fatburner drug into the game for her

Zit_BR

Jan 16, 2019
I am not able to save my progress in the game, whenever I save it is stuck on the save screen.

Is this happening to someone else, if yes, you managed to solve it?

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
In all fairness, drama is an acceptable element of character development. But it's more often than not used as a justification for cuckshit, like in big brother. You can get your mo- I mean, landlady be in a car crash or something and the MC having to help, or you can have the MC going towards an specific goal and having foils, but I don't see why any of those has to have cuckshit.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes