3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018
Just a quick update, almost done. Again it's the scripting holding us back, lots of faces, many reactions. We're almost there though.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have 2 updates in April, seeing as Fiona's art is done, outline is done and story is being finalized. That should get us back on track for the roadmap.

Thanks again for your patience <3

Best,
DirtySock

That's the last post on his patreon.

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Just a quick update, almost done. Again it's the scripting holding us back, lots of faces, many reactions. We're almost there though.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have 2 updates in April, seeing as Fiona's art is done, outline is done and story is being finalized. That should get us back on track for the roadmap.

Thanks again for your patience <3

Best,
DirtySock

That's the last post on his patreon.
SURE!
I'm gonna note it in my invisible notepad....

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
1682477683294.png

It's finally here! Thanks everyone for your patience on this update. The point of the roadmap was to make realistic goals for LIW, and while we are for sure late on this, I'm confident we can catch back up to the roadmap in the upcoming months!
Thanks to all our lovely patrons for making this game possible! ❤
To download you'll need to be a patron and have a pledge level of Patron ($5) or higher. If you have the patience, you can wait a few weeks for the free release.
PC, Mac, Android Download Link for 0.10.0:
Note: Mac version is pending verification...
See Patch notes below:
Gameplay Features
  • NEW Lily, Cass, Molly Storyline Over 25+ new scenes of storyline content!
  • Several New CGs Again, lots of animated, emotive animated CGs, as you've come to expect! A lot of love this time around in detailing.
  • Several New Character Poses From lifting shirts to cuddling, we've got new character poses!
  • NEW Purple House New Backgrounds and area.
  • NEW Translation Support You can now enjoy LIW in over 120 languages! All with the help of . (Currently PC Only.)
  • NEW Number pad Lock Mini Game Sure to bring you fun and frustration and the feeling of being a hackerman.
Bug Fixes
  • Fixed Names & Relations not saving
  • Fixed working at night despite no energy left.
  • Fixed Relations sometimes not displaying correctly sometimes
  • Cass's name sometimes not displaying correctly sometimes
  • Fixed MCs name not displaying correctly sometimes
  • And much more!
Translation
Much love to the dev fazx for making . We tried implementing translation for like 14 major languages locally, but ran into so many issues from fonts to spacing to OS compatibility to exporting all our dialogue, I mean you name it.
uses cloud translation on the fly which opens up our game to over 120 languages! That's insane! That's why we've pledged Diamond Tier status to VN Translator, because I know a lot of gamers will get use out of this greatly needed tool. If you find the tool useful as well for the many VN games out there, please consider pledging!
How Do I use VN Translator?
Simply run the program... and you should be good to go! The Translator should default to Clipboard mode, which we've modified our game to run the text into clipboard for support.

Simply move the translated overlay wherever you want on your pc screen!

I don't see X language listed?
There's a dropdown that lets you switch from DeepL translation to Google, which has more languages, though likely not as top tier quality wise.
Why not mobile translation?
I'll talk with the developer to see if mobile version is something being looked at
Big thanks to fazx!
About the update
The leprechaun update will probably take 2-3 weeks, we have all art finished and story being finalized, and no huge group events that take forever to animate/perform.
Which leaves May & June to catch up on open world content. (FYI in the original roadmap, I never meant May 1st, but rather a May mini update. I'll see what we can do in that regard, it may just have to be a combined one for June.)
Notes
The scenes currently aren't in the Gallery just yet, I didn't want to delay any longer than we already have. I figure I can just bundle them in when Fiona update lands? Or possibly before.
Known Issues
Some rooms may leave you in the starting room after the event. (Story says you run away, but you're still in control in the same room)
Much Love,
DirtySock

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I havent played this for a couple updates, has he actually fixed any bugs in this and those updates or is he still ignoring them and creating new ones?

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
1-3 days for a whole novel? I don't know what they are smoking, but it takes days to iterate and create a consistent prompt for a single character, then potentially hours of generation to nail proper art for each scene if you want actual quality. It can be done for sure, and AI tools can be used to be a great help in creating a VN, but unless they want to produce incoherent mess with shitty art, the whole "1-3 days per game" is utter bullshit. At least with the level of AI tech we currently have.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes