3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Guys, seriously talking.
I've said this before and ill say it again. There should be an per-update escrow system for funding these things, with clear standards in terms of what amount of content is released per update. Past a certain point of funding on patreon i've only ever seen games time per update increase. I can't think of a single example where it actually got faster. The fastest updates come when they are trying to get traction for the game, and the more money they get, the slower they come and the more excuses start appearing. The payment structure incentivizes taking as long as possible to get each update out while maintaining as many patreons as possible. Its a lot easier to keep 1000 people paying $1 happy, than it is to keep 1 person paying $1000 a month happy. The payment model that currently exists has created the incentive to stretch each update as long as possible once patrons reach a certain value. Unfortunately, there are more than a few people more than willing to continue excusing delays, and believing excuse after excuse. Even if many are legitimate, it is certain that there are many who take advantage of this system to extract maximum profit for as little in return as possible.
It is hard to believe that Patreon is not concerned about this matter, and that makes me think that they will not change it in the short term because they are getting huge profits from this behavior too. The funding system seems harmless, but it turns out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing for Patreon: the more you pay, the lazier the developer becomes, and the fewer benefits you get from your money.
The truth is that I love these games, but it seems that nowadays we are making a lot of wrong people rich (not all, obviously).

Lokus03

Oct 20, 2018
Anyone have a workaround for the Lily scene? Right after she cums the next scene won't progress, it just gets stuck at a closeup of MC's back.

JazzyRey

Aug 18, 2018
I had hopes for this game, but i don't think the dev knows what he's doing.

This update has filled up my entire copy history with dialogue from this game. That's a first.

Nov 7, 2021
Those asking for old saves. Lily's entire story line has been redone, so I'd recommend that you start over and just do her quest line by itself. No other quests need to be completed as a prerequisite. Bulldoze through a few days Maxing all your stats and then just do her quest outright.

***Also be warned!*** The new H-Scenes are not in the Gallery section yet. So in order to see them again you'll have to go through the quest line another time. There is one scene with lily that will freeze, you'll get the jist of it before it freezes so just press Tab and it will skip passed the rest. Save often!

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
It seems odd, I unlocked the gallery and it still not updated in the gallery. Imagine playing all over again just to know what is new.

Reactions: jinglejang51
3.40 star(s) 45 Votes