3.40 star(s) 45 Votes

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Picked this up after a while, how many girls are there in this so far? Is it just your family + lily's friends?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
*sigh* My last save is from 2022-08-13, so somewhere in the version 9.1 to 9.5

Now at 10.0.3 with the latest hotfix, though the update notes claim
NEW Lily, Cass, Molly Storyline Over 25+ new scenes of storyline content!
My guide shows as "You've reached the end of this storyline for this version" for all three ladies, no hints for the empty fourth circle, so I have no idea what to do in order to reach any new content.

I'm seeing "Lily Chapter 16-0", so is all this new content in a rewrite of Lily that stays in 16 chapters or is my save just so old it won't trigger any new hints?

Reactions: reeroll

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
Lily's friends have no content yet. So really it's only your family, and even then its only a handful of scenes.
That isn't so. As of this update you get to boink your family and Lilly's friends...except Tara who has still given you the best BJs of your life.

Reactions: Firehole

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
I like the game, it's a shame that the names and relationships are reset when loading the game, I guess I'll have to put it aside until a hotfix or an incest patch comes up that fixes that or I don't know, I'll have to wait, I still love art , the design of the girls and the few scenes I saw

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I, personally, play in Linux and have had no trouble with the naming scheme. One thing I did notice, though, is that I had an error that threw me out of the game but the error was a hiccup with WINE and did not repeat. However, right after the the error, I switched over to Winders to see if the error repeated itself and none of my saves showed up.
I don't know where the saves are stored in this game but in most games they would be stored in a local directory, such as the "game" folder in Renpy or "www" in others as well as somewhere in the c:.../users/.../apps directory. This is not the case here because WINE creates a virtual drive that mimics the Winders set-up and I couldn't find the appropriate directory as I can for the other games. This doesn't really pose a problem, though it is an inconvenience, but it might be something the dev might keep in mind for future development.

Reactions: phreadom

figglenutz

Nov 9, 2020
Came back and played this game after a year when I saw an update. Love the art, but why in the heck is the text box so large and dark. It covers half the screen and you have to keep "hiding" it to see everything clearly. Anyone know of a fix to this?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
*sigh* My last save is from 2022-08-13, so somewhere in the version 9.1 to 9.5

Now at 10.0.3 with the latest hotfix, though the update notes claim

My guide shows as "You've reached the end of this storyline for this version" for all three ladies, no hints for the empty fourth circle, so I have no idea what to do in order to reach any new content.

I'm seeing "Lily Chapter 16-0", so is all this new content in a rewrite of Lily that stays in 16 chapters or is my save just so old it won't trigger any new hints?
If you have a save before the end of Tara's storyline, load that. Finish Tara's story and see if the tips for Lily appear. Worked for me.

3.40 star(s) 45 Votes