3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Wow, this update transitions this game from something of quality to an absolute mindless pile of shit. Amazing achievement.

Seriously though, it was in my top 20, something I waited for with each update. It's not even on my radar after this update.

GLHF.
I'm going to download it and give it a shot because this is the first time I'm hearing of this game, but I'd still like to hear more about why you think it sucks now. Did the story just take a bad turn or did the dev make significant changes that made the game worse?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Ok I'll bit what made it go so bad for you...? I'm about to play the latest version (.4)

(time jump)

Ok got done... It's like 5 more minutes of content... :(

Last edited:
M

monkeybird69

GIFMaker.org_03MaIZ.gif I made a new banner but I wasn't sure if I would have to just completely repost this in order to get it on there or... can you edit it into your post?

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
At first it was a awesome story and everything was good then the 3rd night the tit f..the mother ..like WTF....sadly you f...k up a good game and another Deleted game and wast of time

Reactions: Arcane666

Max_Power

Nov 17, 2017
Shame it has no build up. It's like "Bam! Groping sisters unmentionables. Bam! Mom/sis threesome". I'm glad the game isn't a blue-balls simulator like a Dreams of Desire, but when thing go so fast I just loose interest.

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I like the game but I wish there was a advance time dial in real life. I would love more content and playing thru the game multiple times up to this point will spoil the end product for me I think.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
All characters in this game are "Deamos original" :)
You'll not see them in any other game or web site.
I could share the character preset file, but I'm not sure yet if it's a good idea to share it :)
This update is my 1st time playing Life is Good. I really enjoyed it... Mom and Sis are awesome. I'm enjoying the story and dialog is on point (some developers pride themselves on their unnecessary word count). I'd like to see some back story on the Estate Agent, Jennifer and mystery person.

I'm not a big fan of "grinding" to advance a story:
(show me your tits, NO, show me your tits, No, show me your tits, no, show me your tits, no, show me your tits, weeks later... Maybe?) They say a person knows if the want to have sex with you within the 5 minutes of meeting you, So grinding away makes no sense to me.

IF, I'd been playing since August I'd be a little disappointed in the amount of progress. I've played some VN's for months but NO h-scenes at all. Perhaps I'm more of a fan of Visual Short Stories rather than Visual Novels.
We are very fortunate the number of games available on F95Zone, so we can become a little jaded.
Keep up the great work.

Reactions: monkeybird69

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Shame it has no build up. It's like "Bam! Groping sisters unmentionables. Bam! Mom/sis threesome". I'm glad the game isn't a blue-balls simulator like a Dreams of Desire, but when thing go so fast I just loose interest.
People say they want build up, but it gets cliche, especially when it's always in the same increments (version 8 is the one where she finally blows you, etc.) I think it depends what the goal of the game is. You can have a lot of sex in the first update if "get the girl" is not the end goal. Coceteur Chronicles is a good example, the plot is about a fantasy character infiltrating the real world, so having lots of sex early and often does not detract. There are LOP games where you can hook up right away, but the goal is to get the girl to be your girlfriend. Or it might be your wife or girlfriend and you have to work to get her to agree to a polyamory, bondage, etc.

I think you can pull it off in a corruption game, under the right circumstances. I have had an idea going around in my head for awhile for a game where you are a part of a family gifted with sex magic. You have to fuck your sisters at the beginning to unlock their powers then have a set amount of days to train them to use their abilities. They'd each have their own kinks you have to cater to, so there's variety in your relationships (sweet and tender with the younger sister, rough with the bitchy older one, etc.) At first your sisters just want to get it over with so they can go do their own thing but if you play it right they'll fall for you and want to stay.

I thought it might be a good approach because there's too many games that cancelled before you can do anything interesting with the person you are corrupting (can't use sex toys because she won't be ready for that until the 9674th update.)

Last edited:

schaapmanev

Apr 25, 2017
What a great game you made. And how nice to see them enjoying their lives without any problems. :)

I was hoping to see the orgy developing when the other guys came in, maybe for the future? Throw a good dog into it as well for the fun of it. ;-)

Just wondering, is their a way to see the scenes again after finishing the game. It would be a bonus if you could jump back to the animations. It would be probably easiest and niced if the animations could be exported to the game folder once the game is finished.

Looking forward to more.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I don't see why so many people were dumping on the recent update. The plot progressed a bit, and I found the mother/daughter jerk off scenes as well as the night scenes very enjoyable. Hopefully the beach will be the first big step in permanent personality changes to the family.

Reactions: crugh2112
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes