3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
k0tsFo5YAwAzK-t-7Voayk2kWIi18KFdKU2Jc3fRYIMcwsuKqr-K5DM2Oq533Veo.jpg

Overview:
Life is Good
is a first person choice based adult visual novel with elements of mystery.
You play as character which had to move with his mom and sister to another city. Doesn't take long to realize that something strange is going on. How will main character deal with it is up to you.​

Updated: 27/12/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-logs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID

tv_intro_2.jpg tv_aj_1_2.jpg tv_a_j_m_1_2.jpg tv_a_s_1_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Just played it.

So it is a shitty russian ripoff of The Gift with about 5 minutes of gameplay and the only thing that really happens is peeking on mom or sis at night in their underwear.

D

dogk22

Why? Is there any game in this style finished?? ffs I think the style of this games is getting popular now, right? Or I'm wrong, it can explain everything, why so much games unfinished or abandoned

29Cu63

May 30, 2017
Why? Is there any game in this style finished?? ffs I think the style of this games is getting popular now, right? Or I'm wrong, it can explain everything, why so much games unfinished or abandoned
Because people think they can clone someone and get 10k$ on patreon like an original idea. They dont realise how much effort it is to update game and and they arent even close to reaching livable salary from patreon and they just give up.

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
So it is a shitty russian ripoff of The Gift with about 5 minutes of gameplay and the only thing that really happens is peeking on mom or sis at night in their underwear.
what? theres is not the usual jerking off scene. O.O

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I wish all these shitty devs would just team-up. Maybe that way we could actually get a full game with some worthwhile content.
It would be nice if there was some way of removing these results when finding new games. Sorting through all the abandoned stuff and new stuff to try and find a decent game is more trouble then it should be.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
It would be nice if there was some way of removing these results when finding new games. Sorting through all the abandoned stuff and new stuff to try and find a decent game is more trouble then it should be.
I would say a good rule of thumb is to avoid all 0.01, 0.1, or anything of that nature. I usually skip first versions and see if they even make it to the second.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is everybody moving into the same apartment, this is the 3rd time I've seen this exact model in the past 3 month's (Man of the house, Life on fire, and this).

I don't hate the style of game and I like the different approaches and methods of stat progression the different games are taking to make their stamp, keeps me interested during the grinding points, comparing the methods in my mind figuring what works, what doesn't. A different backdrop would be appreciated...or you run into the other games players in the hallway and realize all the games are happening in the same apartment building and this is some twisted landlord background checking for this same character backstory before renting the apartment in order to build a massive brothel with the MC's as his lower level pimp's with him as the grand master pimp...or he hides camera's in each apartment knowing the inevitable outcome of the family he's renting to in order to provide video for his indie website...he would need to include the internet in rent so you could custom block the site so no tenant can stumble onto it...man I went on a tangent, and created the next game that links them all. Has a bit of a research into corruption feel to it though...

Last edited:

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Breakfast for Dinner I can understand, but what looks to be shrimp Alfredo for breakfast? And for having just driven as much as they stated, where did these food stocks come from? Also what is with, move in and then we will sign the contract, lol.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just played it.

just say :

"another one of them"

everybody will understand :D

• Haha
Reactions: Samael-79

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would say a good rule of thumb is to avoid all 0.01, 0.1, or anything of that nature. I usually skip first versions and see if they even make it to the second.
agree...

most of time, its better to jump on a 0.5 or 0.8 ( supposed it start at 0.1 ). i dont expect much of 1.0 either...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wish all these shitty devs would just team-up. Maybe that way we could actually get a full game with some worthwhile content.
lol but at wich price on patreon ? ...

update reserved for 1000+$ patron ? XD

Reactions: saolo996

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
to be honest ..

alots of these game start very great.. but super quickly fall in piece of shit.

why ?

because the story turn to "nice" into "freaking cliché, boring, and ridiculously non sens". peoples enjoy this kind of game, its a true fact. peoples are ready to pay alots for this kind of game (i m one of them) , still , peoples fall quickly when they discover that what it was supposed to be a good game with a good story turn fast into an over-used game with non original idea, event or characters in it.
why should we pay for something that we already know ? see the game ? its exactly the same one of this other game .... same story, same characters, same events, same shit...

i m on to patron some games on patreon... at the deal that these game are original in a way, or different than others ones already out

ps : 4 comments in a row.... i didnt meant to spam :/ sorry

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
agree...

most of time, its better to jump on a 0.5 or 0.8 ( supposed it start at 0.1 ). i dont expect much of 1.0 either...

but then the devs trick you and update from version 0.9 to 0.10 , 0.11 and so on because they dont understand that 0.9 >0.10 ( ' - ')

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
but then the devs trick you and update from version 0.9 to 0.10 , 0.11 and so on because they dont understand that 0.9 >0.10 ( ' - ')
wait what ?

0.9>0.10 ???

i think yuo go on the wrong way or i dont understand good what you say lol

• Haha
Reactions: Zaklin69
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes