3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Bizarre events associated to their new house? That reminds me about Poltergeist/Amittyville/Pet Sematary/Resident evil/Winchester Mystery House.

It doesn't get any cheesier than this video below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A cheesy movie isn't necessarily bad, some of them can have a plot/script or acting so cheesy that it's actually good. The same goes for videogames.

Last edited:

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Hello together
Thank you for all your feedbacks. Also bad feedback is a good one for me, because I will know where to focus my effort.
I would like to answer some of your doubts or question. So I'll start from the beginning.

"shitty russian ripoff of The Gift"
- Considering that I came from zero knowledge about programming and 3DCG to this "shit" in 2 months, it is clearly visible some progress :D and I will keep this progress.
- You did not guess my origin correctly :)
- Thank you for hint, I will definitely play game The Gift.

"promising start"
-Thank you :)
"few minor grammatical issues"
- English is my working language, but I know that I have a lot of "space for improvement" :) If you will see something gramaticaly really bad in game, please don't keep it for yourself, I will correct it in next release.

"they arent even close to reaching livable salary from patreon and they just give up"
- I have a job with livable salary. I am doing this game as hobby because I like it.

"theres is not the usual jerking off scene. O.O"
- I didn't purchase licence for peepee yet, so in next versions :D

"Instead of models moving, we get this ":D""
-This is my mistake. The sentence should be said by MC and not by July. Since you don't see face of MC, this is so far only way how to describe MC expresions.
-Notice that for example breakfast scene has 5 different facial expresions of models. Expresions are also changing with decisions.

"Is everybody moving into the same apartment..."
- In fact, you do not have much choice. There are like 2 or 3 usable apartments to pick up. I picked this one because I saw it "only¨ in 2 other games. Other 2 apartments are used almost in every game with minor modifications.

"where did these food stocks come from?"
- Let's say that it is a present from landlord: fridge stocked with ingrediences for lasagne :D :D
"move in and then we will sign the contract"
- well, the landlord is open minded :D

Thanks again and have a pleasant start of working week :D

...Deamos

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
I really find so stupid the comments people make of new games and they never say anything about other games which are shit too but are charging thousdands of dollars a month like Dating my Daughter and A town Uncovered.

Reactions: DJsona

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
I really find so stupid the comments people make of new games and they never say anything about other games which are shit too but are charging thousdands of dollars a month like Dating my Daughter and A town Uncovered.
Dating my Daughter is not shit. Its just milking the pledgers as long as possible. The game itself is at least decent.

Reactions: bernthal

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I loved the game despite being version 0.1 did not look so short I look forward to the new updates of this game

Reactions: rKnight

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review:

Story 4/10: usual "1 dick to rule them all" start + probably superpower to control chicks to fuck, i should rate it 1/10 but if the neighbors and the military will be actually active in the story could become interesting
art 5/10 :standard daz3d, they looks like mr roboto ( static and emotionless), but both mom and sis seems to be well place on the bed and sofa, so nothing that cannot be fixed.
overall 4/10: i've seen worse start and if the several problems will be fixed and the story improved can become something to actually looking forward too, but for now:
cartoon-red-panda-sleeping-on-a-branch_1956836.jpg Panda of boredom

Reactions: saolo996

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It looks like Version 2 is out. Hopefully, if /when we see it, it shows some progress.
i doubt that ..

2 days ago he make a poll for choosed the 1st character in 0.2

i doubt 0.2 is already out.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I would be skeptical as well but the
the logic will also inclued an patreon post about it.. simple as that. as long they are no patreon post for "release 0.2" , that mean its not out yet

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 15178

Overview:

You play as character which had to move with his mom and sister to another city. Doesn't take long to realize that something strange is going on. How will main character deal with it is up to player.​

Updated: 19/08/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo 0.1
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Teen, Mind Control, Voyeurism

Download: |

View attachment 15173 View attachment 15174 View attachment 15175 View attachment 15176
Promising, the characters are very beautiful, I look forward to the sequel

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
Hello together
Thank you for all your feedbacks. Also bad feedback is a good one for me, because I will know where to focus my effort.
I would like to answer some of your doubts or question. So I'll start from the beginning.

"shitty russian ripoff of The Gift"
- Considering that I came from zero knowledge about programming and 3DCG to this "shit" in 2 months, it is clearly visible some progress :D and I will keep this progress.
- You did not guess my origin correctly :)
- Thank you for hint, I will definitely play game The Gift.

"promising start"
-Thank you :)
"few minor grammatical issues"
- English is my working language, but I know that I have a lot of "space for improvement" :) If you will see something gramaticaly really bad in game, please don't keep it for yourself, I will correct it in next release.

"they arent even close to reaching livable salary from patreon and they just give up"
- I have a job with livable salary. I am doing this game as hobby because I like it.

"theres is not the usual jerking off scene. O.O"
- I didn't purchase licence for peepee yet, so in next versions :D

"Instead of models moving, we get this ":D""
-This is my mistake. The sentence should be said by MC and not by July. Since you don't see face of MC, this is so far only way how to describe MC expresions.
-Notice that for example breakfast scene has 5 different facial expresions of models. Expresions are also changing with decisions.

"Is everybody moving into the same apartment..."
- In fact, you do not have much choice. There are like 2 or 3 usable apartments to pick up. I picked this one because I saw it "only¨ in 2 other games. Other 2 apartments are used almost in every game with minor modifications.

"where did these food stocks come from?"
- Let's say that it is a present from landlord: fridge stocked with ingrediences for lasagne :D :D
"move in and then we will sign the contract"
- well, the landlord is open minded :D

Thanks again and have a pleasant start of working week :D

...Deamos
When the update is coming?

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
When the update is coming?
Hello Knight77
I'm glad to hear that you like the characters :) You can also look forward to new character, the "bitchy" one :D
New update will be completed in less than two weeks.
As a thank to my patrons, I want to release the update first for them and few days later for everyone.
I posted a 0.2 preview on patreon page. I'll make this post public next week and share with you.
...Deamos

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes