3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
Hello Knight77
I'm glad to hear that you like the characters :) You can also look forward to new character, the "bitchy" one :D
New update will be completed in less than two weeks.
As a thank to my patrons, I want to release the update first for them and few days later for everyone.
I posted a 0.2 preview on patreon page. I'll make this post public next week and share with you.
...Deamos
Thank you!and keep up your good work!

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
I thought this game had potential. So, I made a better english translation. Enjoy!
PC: - Mac:
Updated OP, thank you.

Reactions: Krull

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
I thought this game had potential. So, I made a better english translation. Enjoy!
PC: - Mac:
Hello Monkeybird69
Such an effort is very appreciated.
This is more than only "better translation" :D
I like it, but I'll have to do some censorship :)
Would you be interested in seeing v02 in advance before official release?
...Deamos

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and bernthal

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
Good 'demo', lot of potential. Ignore the comment of 'shitty the gift ripoff.' Having same mind-control genre, doesn't mean the game is a ripoff. Every new mind-control game is appreciated by at least dozen of mind-control fetishist whose include myself ofc.

one thing i want to ask tho: i know that this game still so early in term of storyline,but any thought on having a antagonist /villain / MC rival in some point at your stories?

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
Good 'demo', lot of potential. Ignore the comment of 'shitty the gift ripoff.' Having same mind-control genre, doesn't mean the game is a ripoff. Every new mind-control game is appreciated by at least dozen of mind-control fetishist whose include myself ofc.

one thing i want to ask tho: i know that this game still so early in term of storyline,but any thought on having a antagonist /villain / MC rival in some point at your stories?
Hello Deepedia
Thanks for good feedback.
Antagonists have already been introduced into v02.
...Deamos

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
Ignore the comments of @deepedia and others. They seem to be low IQ individuals and will only derail conversations.
@Deamos i would advice you to learn some proper english before developing a game that not only will be played by the west but will most likely also be funded by them. A mind coruption game isn't a great idea either. It's the same with dream scences in certain other games. You don't need to do that in a game or a book, which is already fictional. Besides, it's obviously people prefer a game based on a realistic setting.

The plus of this game is definetly the Mother's look and maybe the sister's, if you're interested in her.
Renders don't look awful either.

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
>i would advice you to learn some proper english before developing a game that not only will be played by the west but will most likely also be funded by them.

doesn't have any intention to belittle this point, but i can't agree about your point on a mind corruption game isn't a great idea,first thing first, we should support the game dev regarding their choice of genre,let them made the game in their passion, if it only market-minded about the western funding, there many games out there ended up abandoned because the dev lose their passion and become greedy.

also sorry if this count as derailing

Hello Deepedia
Thanks for good feedback.
Antagonists have already been introduced into v02.
...Deamos
great,will anticipate the day v02 come to public

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Well, pretty nice game, for 0.1. But, i think, that i am not the only one, who yell "we need MOAR!"/

M

monkeybird69

Hello Monkeybird69
Such an effort is very appreciated.
This is more than only "better translation" :D
I like it, but I'll have to do some censorship :)
Would you be interested in seeing v02 in advance before official release?
...Deamos
sure thing deamos I would love to collaborate if you're interested.
BTW I am Rargames @patreon if you want to check out some of my other work. My stuff is all free... so far. I need to get a new computer and up my game before I'd think of charging anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deamos

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2017
sure thing deamos I would love to collaborate if you're interested.
BTW I am Rargames @patreon if you want to check out some of my other work. My stuff is all free... so far. I need to get a new computer and up my game before I'd think of charging anyone.
Hello Monkeybird69
I have already seen your patreon page yesterday, but I am somehow not allowed to send you a messages. Can you send me your email?
...Deamos

derof

Jul 29, 2017
Hello Monkeybird69
I have already seen your patreon page yesterday, but I am somehow not allowed to send you a messages. Can you send me your email?
...Deamos
not an expert but isn't rysen better than i7 for rendering etc from your patreon goals

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes