• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

sung-yoll park

May 6, 2017
Because people think they can clone someone and get 10k$ on patreon like an original idea. They dont realise how much effort it is to update game and and they arent even close to reaching livable salary from patreon and they just give up.
I agreed...

O

Onyx99

Is everybody moving into the same apartment, this is the 3rd time I've seen this exact model in the past 3 month's (Man of the house, Life on fire, and this).

I don't hate the style of game and I like the different approaches and methods of stat progression the different games are taking to make their stamp, keeps me interested during the grinding points, comparing the methods in my mind figuring what works, what doesn't. A different backdrop would be appreciated...or you run into the other games players in the hallway and realize all the games are happening in the same apartment building and this is some twisted landlord background checking for this same character backstory before renting the apartment in order to build a massive brothel with the MC's as his lower level pimp's with him as the grand master pimp...or he hides camera's in each apartment knowing the inevitable outcome of the family he's renting to in order to provide video for his indie website...he would need to include the internet in rent so you could custom block the site so no tenant can stumble onto it...man I went on a tangent, and created the next game that links them all. Has a bit of a research into corruption feel to it though...
I want to play that landlord in a game. A massive apartment complex where you only lease to single MILFs, with hot daughters and a single horny yet extremely stupid son and you NTR the entire thing into your massive harem. It would be the first NTR game i'd enjoy.

NotMe00

Aug 13, 2017
Good, i finished it. But if someone could post a walkthrough (or at least a way to see the images) could help to be sure all the scenes are unlocked. :)

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
It's okay so far. Typical asshole protag, typical bitchy sister, typical lazy writing, but the renders are good and I really like the look of the mom.

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
It's okay so far. Typical asshole protag, typical bitchy sister, typical lazy writing, but the renders are good and I really like the look of the mom.
Agreed. Everything story related is a bit on the weak side (or at least not specially innovative), but the character renders are some of the best I've seen. Plus, Mom & Sis are hot as hell.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Ditto on the quality and look of the girls in this game, but they still seem so... static? During any conversation they're just looking back at you with the same expression. There are very subtle changes to the eyebrows or corners of the mouth, but a head tilt, a lifted arm, a downcast eye... something to make them look less like animatronic statues. An easy way to improve this game and give more life to the characters (which can help disguise an otherwise bland story) would be to add a lot of transitional images where their facial expressions and gestures change during a conversation.

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
Mom looks like a clone of Taboo Request from ICC (that's a good thing). How much content is in so far, worth the download?

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I want to play that landlord in a game. A massive apartment complex where you only lease to single MILFs, with hot daughters and a single horny yet extremely stupid son and you NTR the entire thing into your massive harem. It would be the first NTR game i'd enjoy.
Great minds think alike.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
If you play as the guy doing the cuckolding, can it be considering NTR?

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes