3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
can you tell me about that game? it is incest game or else? i want to know :) i heard about that game but never looked forward to playing it
We can't really write much about another game in that game's forum, so if you want, write me a private message. :D
It's not incest in this game (see tags) But it's very worth playing. This game is top 1 on the F95 for a reason.

Jul 28, 2020
It would be nice if there was some way of removing these results when finding new games. Sorting through all the abandoned stuff and new stuff to try and find a decent game is more trouble then it should be.
there is an easy way. when you do an advanced search, on the bottom of the filters is an option that says prefix status....if you click that there is an option for complete. If you click that you will ONLY see complete games. I hope that helps.

Mar5hall

Apr 22, 2020
but then the devs trick you and update from version 0.9 to 0.10 , 0.11 and so on because they dont understand that 0.9 >0.10 ( ' - ')
i was just talking about this today...annoys the shit out of me. games be like 0.9 - 0.10 - 0.11 --------0.32. I'm like 0.1=0.10=0.10000000000!!!!!! 0.9+0.1....is fucking 1 point fucking zero aka fucking "1"!
ok me, fucking chill dude. life is way too short to get this annoyed over the fact that some of these devs are stupid and some are only ignorant and a simple explanation is all it would take. But yeah...I understand the devs are making lots of updates but are nowhere near what they have in mind for the great big version 1.0 lol so the only suggestion I have is...either start off at something like .01 or even .001....or have some fucking patience...don't let your greed and/or your understandable and relatable excitement make you prematurely ejaculate a sub 1.0 version....create the game up til the end and then all following updates will be bug fixes, patches, new content, etc. You know...like the AAA titles etc we play.

/end rant

• Angry
Reactions: Savor and jonaja

seronis

May 9, 2022
i was just talking about this today...annoys the shit out of me. games be like 0.9 - 0.10 - 0.11 --------0.32. I'm like 0.1=0.10=0.10000000000!!!!!! 0.9+0.1....is fucking 1 point fucking zero aka fucking "1"!
ok me, fucking chill dude. life is way too short to get this annoyed over the fact that some of these devs are stupid and some are only ignorant and a simple explanation is all it would take. But yeah...I understand the devs are making lots of updates but are nowhere near what they have in mind for the great big version 1.0 lol so the only suggestion I have is...either start off at something like .01 or even .001....or have some fucking patience...don't let your greed and/or your understandable and relatable excitement make you prematurely ejaculate a sub 1.0 version....create the game up til the end and then all following updates will be bug fixes, patches, new content, etc. You know...like the AAA titles etc we play.

/end rant
I really hope you are being ironic and not serious. I can accept you having a bad sense of humor. Its hard to accept you are stupid enough to believe what you wrote and dont understand that a 'v0.9' is unrelated to the concept of 9/10ths of something and that its two separate numbers for major version and minor version which can have as many digits as needed

Reactions: Savor and rivebinho

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I think the file in the mega link is a wrong version. It's just the game folder with an "archive" titled file and then the executables. There are no libraries or renpy folder, the game won't run.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes