VN Ren'Py Abandoned Life Is Isekai [v0.10] [Life is Isekai]

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Life Is Isekai [v0.10] [Life is Isekai] - Original Size: 665MB

Download Win/Linux/Mac :

Size for each Compression: Windows=93MB Linux=90MB Mac=84MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
is it just me or you cannot open journal with quests because of bugs? I don't know how proceed to anal scene.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
is it just me or you cannot open journal with quests because of bugs? I don't know how proceed to anal scene.
Yes, the bugs in the diary make the game nigh incomprehensible to navigate.
Also wanting to know how might one properly train Victoria's backdoor (though i'm guessing in involves Kate's buttplug).

Reactions: Jarul
Jul 31, 2021
Why is it that games with good renders get bad reviews on F95. People play the games for free yet complain. Sigh, first world problems.
Free doesn't mean it should be void of criticism. What a bad take on your part. Renders look amazing but that's all this game has going for itself. It doesn't make it good based on graphics alone.

Last edited:

Jaspercarrot

Jul 25, 2018
Really want to have a good Life is Strange trainer or something, and the renders are interesting. Unfortunately the journal causes an error, the rooms are mislabelled and there's little else to suggest what to do next or if you've got to the end of the existing content. If the dev can get someone to run through all the text at least, that would really help, at the moment its more of a janky tech demo.

Will be watching carefully for future updates though!

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
One of the "tags" says incest,I haven't seen any yet just a nude mother in the beginning(I wouldn't call that incest).

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
One of the "tags" says incest,I haven't seen any yet just a nude mother in the beginning(I wouldn't call that incest).
Don't know, but maybe it relates to some lesbo scene between Chloe and her mom that the MC might have witnessed or hallucinated?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I will say I played what was there and overall I liked it yes there is room for improvement but I feel cut the guy some slack as far as I can tell they are new to this and as a gamer, I don't know what is needed to be good at doing the renders animations adding music I am sure it's not easy anyway, and I liked that there were sexy sounds at some points in the game. Also, I know I have seen worse games than this so stay positive dev and I look forward to seeing what you add next. (y) And yes the mc has a huge Dick but I don't think the dev was going for realistic anyway and yes it's kindda funny or scary depending on your view of it but for me, it's not an issue other than seeing how it will fit into some of the girls and it looks like maybe some of the Femboys grin.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Why is it that games with good renders get bad reviews on F95. People play the games for free yet complain. Sigh, first world problems.
Free doesn't mean it should be void of criticism. What a bad take on your part. Renders look amazing but that's all this game has going for itself. It doesn't make it good based on graphics alone.
Your both right.
Very few members use the review system correctly. entitlement and little chance of repercussions allow the majority
here to spew their self-hate onto us so they can feel a little bit of false self-esteem.
The worst thing here is the reaction emojis, I would like to see only the first seven used, the rest are somewhat ambiguous and downright overly misused.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Anyway posting a little something i haven't seen here yet.

Posting the Error message, in case there's someone who understand a little coding and might have an idea of what to edit to correct it. Engrish won't go away, but dealing with only it should be manageable overall, i guess.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Found the 'bg diary', 'bg diary hover', 'but diary' & 'but diary hover' images in the game > images > button folder.
Also came across a 'Дневник кнопка' image that seems to be a much larger resolution version of the same image as those thumbnails.

No luck whatsoever with finding anything under 'diary', 'bg' or 'screen' names in script.py. If that is because i'm so green at tinkering with Ren'Py files or some other coding error shenanigans on the Dev's part, no idea. Could you take a look into it?

2.40 star(s) 16 Votes