leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any place in the game where you tell me the missions I have to complete? when I am given a mission, I don't find a return that I have to do later because I forget. and there is also some walkthrough? what difference is there if I choose the type of girl I like (cheerful, mysterious, etc) and from the buildings I choose 9 or 15? which is more recommendable? If I choose 15, can they all be women?

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
been playing this for 20+ hours. this game is fucking addictive :p

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
how do we progress with the main story? currently it says something about "mandrake" roots and talking to someone familiar with plants. Leki(the guy with the plant on his head) is in the town center but i can't do anything with him about the demon lord. also how do we break down the magical shields? one has become weak, so mc can pass through, some can be broken by 2 "chaos" magic users. this game needs some kind of guide ;-;

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This is one of the most complicated games in terms of sex...
Do it wrong and you get hosed... thats normal IRL but this is a fapping game for Christs sake! :LOL:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
isnt there a guide or walkthrough?
Try building the museum - its got some hints in relation to characters. For the rest though? Nope. Trial and error all the way. Save scum until you get the desired results. Especially during sex scenes...

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Sory just want to share i got from wiki
It would have been nice if the wiki had any clues about the sex minigame. Especially after you go past H level 2, as its almost impossible to fill up the passion meter at that stage. Girls cum way before the protagonist and theres very little you can do about it outside of downing aphrodisiacs.

The games explanation is partial at best and what makes it even more confusing is that the game explanation mentions a "resistance" stat which isnt shown during the minigame itself but seems to be essential.

Someone just needs to yank the game apart and check the actual stats governing it.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Could someone explain to me how the "Rape mini-game" works? I can't seem to fill the heart icon fully before getting my ass handed to me. I tried the muscle relaxant on my "childhood friend" got her down and then what? it seems you have to choose the right option to be able to progress further. I've managed to get the heart to about 50% but by then I either don't have CON, ENG or VIT which triggers the "Beat the shit out of the MC" option for the npc.

Is it more that for everytime you rape the same npc you get further and further? or can you clear it from the very first time?
damn, this is hard.
A late reply but a reply nonetheless:

/morals off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/morals on

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Does your partner get raped or cheat?
What comes out of putting your town dark and chaos?

kingmich

May 21, 2017
this might have been answer but i really need to know this is there anything you miss out on when you pick 16 buildings? like as it says? cause honestly just 9 seem to be a small amount not enough npcs either for it im betting and if it doesnt well time to restart my game and try it on that 1569396633215.png

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes