eard

Apr 23, 2018
Yes, it's the Demon Girl you can bring to the island...

But like i said previously.

There aren't high sex scenes on this game.

More info about characters and else in previous posts.
How can I bring her to the island

HocusFocus

Dec 12, 2017
Is there a way to upgrade the MC's daughter (Homunculus) weapon? I don't see the option appear when i visit the armoury with her in party. Who knows there is a secret to do that...

Somehow the valentine's bread bugged on Kat even though she's my wife, she was mad when i gifted it to her as she is not my wife (so you don't care about your own wife bla3x) but she thanks when i gifted her friendship bread. I already tested on Moon that the choice is really valentine's bread just in case wrong translation... (she mentioned your wife will be very sad when i gift Moon valentine's bread).

Sorry if my english is bad.

Diablo™

Jun 7, 2017
any idea how to complete Arc-revenge VIII....where we supposed to find who know about mandragora root.....when the arc start...LEKI will come to ur island....but when im talking to him about Demon King...he just come to group....and where i supposed to find this mandragora?...any idea?
i was stuck at there

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
Guys, I am pleased to announce that a remake of Life is Paradise has been released, if you, like me, are a fan of this game, you will be happy with this news and help spread it. After all, I believe that this game deserves a translation, even if it is a machine translation.

this link will direct you to the store, where a demo version is available:

and this one will direct you to the developer's website, for you to follow the latest news or the oldest ones until the beginning of development, if you are curious:

Last edited:

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Guys, I am pleased to announce that a remake of Life is Paradise has been released, if you, like me, are a fan of this game, you will be happy with this news and help spread it. After all, I believe that this game deserves a translation, even if it is a machine translation.

this link will direct you to the store, where a demo version is available:

and this one will direct you to the developer's website, for you to follow the latest news or the oldest ones until the beginning of development, if you are curious:
honestly i don't know japanese and when i try to translate it with google, can't access to the page..

whats new with the remake?

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
honestly i don't know japanese and when i try to translate it with google, can't access to the page..

whats new with the remake?
I also don't know Japanese and used the translation on the pages without a problem, but in short: the island will be bigger, it will have new maps, enemies, new side missions, the main story has also been redone, since the exploration areas have increased, pregnancy, new characters, new stores, and many other things...

The details are in the links I put above, if you go to the store, the dev summarized what was added, changed or removed.

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Whatcha got running in the background there thats translating while you play?

the one in the attachment is used to add-cheats & extract the texts into a clipboard from RPGM MV games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cul

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
The one with the files should open a new thread about the game... (the new one since this one is already completed)

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
I uploaded version 1.03, which has several bugfixes, if you started playing with version 1.0, just copy the save folder to the new version.
Link:
So, this one is the new one right?

Naisu~

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes