MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Does this have NTR the description kinda entertains that possibility
No, the NPCs won't cheat on you IIRC. This is almost certainly true though, as if the NPC can cheat on you, this game wouldn't be so popular here and everyone would just be nerd raging. So yeah, only wish-fulfillment for the male MC.

You can play as the female MC and cheat though, I think, and that could be interpreted as NTR depending on how much you sympathize with her partner. It's been so long though so I could be remembering everything wrong.

Naturally, you can also cheat as the male MC but that's not NTR, that's just the usual harem.

Last edited:

Ghost325

Sep 27, 2018
do you know how the pregnancy system works in this game can you make female npcs pregnant or is it only the female character?
there is no pregnancy in the game, but when you get married and stay for 1 month with your partner without divorce, you can talk to the city doctor and he will make arrangements for you to have a son or daughter.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
there is no pregnancy in the game, but when you get married and stay for 1 month with your partner without divorce, you can talk to the city doctor and he will make arrangements for you to have a son or daughter.
so thats how it works i never knew thanks

GracelessLamb

Oct 20, 2019
so far this is really cute and can I keep it this cute or is it gonna go dark on me? asking for the sake of my sanity.

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
well i like the idea but i kinda wish that instead of having to build bridges and stuff to cross certain areas and u shouldnt have to build all the businesses they could of all been built

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
Nope, that isn't possible at all.

Meaby the Dev will do it in the next game... who knows?

LiP seems most people enjoy it as far i can read. But here isn't possible.

They only have some dialogues between X/Y character...

The only thing you can do to hear/listen them it's to build 12 houses for each 6/6 F/M and walk around the island to activate their dialogues between them.. but that's all.

Some have that "Lawful to Chaotic & else" dialogue.. but i haven't see for example (so far)

a Chaotic Character that rapes another one... only the Player can do it (so far, still i haven't played this game in a while now...)
you can get rape by chaotic male character if you play as female

Reactions: Alicia_Lin

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Is there a succubus in this game
Yes, it's the Demon Girl you can bring to the island...

But like i said previously.

There aren't high sex scenes on this game.

More info about characters and else in previous posts.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes