Unity Completed Life Of A Teacher [Rimyirr/Lesson of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

poop

Sep 14, 2016
i dont get why all their games are now starting out as a grind kind of game. the thing they did well before was making a grindy game still feel alive(tori500/jordan500 with random events) and not just a grind from the start. nowadays you start the game and you know nothing about yourself or the fucking world and you have to grind from the start to get stupid stats to get to one of the ladies.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i was expecting more from an LoP game.... like better quality, the story was good but could've been longer...

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Guys this is a bonus game, so it is just an experiment for LOP. There will be higher quality games in the future, but this is probably their way of hiring people. For an example, they will see how people react to this new game, to see if they should hire the creator, etc...

Zack929

Jun 11, 2017
My PC is dead Any other way? to play life of a teacher in Android platform? help me please

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
i can't honestly believe you've never typed 80085 in a calculator, or 58008 and rotated it.
A lot of the modern school graduates just memorize and follows instructions, they don't read or use imagination to figure things out.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
The best game ever released in LessonOfPassion tradition, all hail Leonizer.

oh man and it is premium too...

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote