Unity Completed Life Of A Teacher [Rimyirr/Lesson of Passion]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
No, it should work. Check if you have DX9c plus VC++ redistributables. And of course proper dedicated GPU (and drivers).

U

User_10739

I have run through the game many times and don't have a clue how to get the 3rd ending... and where is the frickin safe at?

T

Throwaway13031980

You need to
I have run through the game many times and don't have a clue how to get the 3rd ending... and where is the frickin safe at?
play the game and achieve the different endings. At a certain point in the game you have to choose between Amy and Ellie. First time pick anyone, next time pick the other. You then get both clues for the true ending. On your third time playing, on the first Sunday morning after having talked to Amy for the first time go to the Deans office. You now know the location of the safe. Open the safe with the password Ellie gave you.

Reactions: Djangots and testg
U

User_10739

You need to

play the game and achieve the different endings. At a certain point in the game you have to choose between Amy and Ellie. First time pick anyone, next time pick the other. You then get both clues for the true ending. On your third time playing, on the first Sunday morning after having talked to Amy for the first time go to the Deans office. You now know the location of the safe. Open the safe with the password Ellie gave you.
Thanks, would never have figured out the Sunday morning thing...

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Ark Thompson himself could contribute a 3D game greater than any LOPgold at this point

Matoke

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for sharing the game! The point to click system and the locations were fine,tha stat-system is also promising but the gameplay was not. Worth a try btw. :)

verzauberung

May 5, 2017
guys trust me. i just wasted my time playing through this game 3 times to get all 3 endings. ITS NOT WORTH IT. i had to force the fap at the end (ending 3) because i didnt want to waste more time searching something eles to fap to. the deathgrip was strong in this one :(

amankumar76

Jun 29, 2017
View attachment 6074

Overview:

A short dating sim with adventure game elements.

Developer/Publisher
:
Censorship: No
Version: N/A
Language: English
Genre: Dating sim, adventure

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

View attachment 6075 View attachment 6076 View attachment 6077 View attachment 6078
can you add swf of mac app

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's unity, not flash. There's a way to supposedly get a mac to run it using some emulator type deal.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote