4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

SkepSyS

Oct 2, 2020
Ok ...loads of errors when entering the class on day 2... clean that up ...liking the pace so far... but hate buggs!

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
hi friends, nobody made a walktrough of this game. It's seems in case of bad choices some story are missing. Thx

eball360

Oct 5, 2018
nobody can find a solution for the image error?
View attachment 1325378
i see too

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2955, in script
    esp "- Good morning. You are [ndp] is'nt it? Welcolm to my class!"
Exception: Sayer esp is not a function or string.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2955, in script
    esp "- Good morning. You are [ndp] is'nt it? Welcolm to my class!"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 692, in execute
    raise Exception("Sayer %s is not a function or string." % self.who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer esp is not a function or string.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Life of... 0.6
Thu Jul 29 18:15:21 2021

Sep 4, 2018
For sure needs some sorta walkthrough I kept getting stuck on what to do for certain things like during the party shirley wants you to join her but you need the swimsuit but when you get it she keep saying the mc name with ...? and it ends the scene with her so hard to progress also like someone reported rollback and loading some saves freeze the game.

nmm

Jun 12, 2017
nobody can find a solution for the image error?
View attachment 1325378
I found a solution for the script errors that appear whenever there is a conversation with Miss Esperanza, but the solution involves editing a file.

Open the file game/script.rpy and edit it using Notepad++ (make a copy before editing)
Line 98 defines a variable called "esp" dedicated for Spanish Language as follows:
$ esp = False
And, this variable is called twice in the entire file, once in line 122
$ esp = True
and another in line 208
elif esp == True:
This variable is unfortunately defined exactly as another variable defined for Miss Esperanza as found in line 37
define esp = Character("Miss Esperanza", color="#ffb8f1")

I solved this problem by:
1- renaming the variable esp to espn in lines 98, 122, and 208 of the script.rpy file mentioned above
2- using "Unren", or another way to enable Console, make sure to open Console using Shift + O then type esp then press Enter
3- If the result is False, then you should type esp=Character(u'Miss Esperanza') and then press Enter

That did it for me. I assume that instead of editing the file as shown above, maybe try the console method first since it might work without the hassle of editing the file

Last edited:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Not bad this advancement! (these updates)
Besides ... - I'm amazed, little Sweety and the MC are definitely made for each other, they would make an exceptionally perfect homosexual couple. (in any case, on my point of view yes, then I find that they complement each other perfectly)
Its a good job!
Take good care of you young mate.
LOVES

(otherwise, talking about something else ... - there are a lot of script error pages, especially in the study / school part - when he is at school)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome update. BTW can't get Ginny boobjob scene (it kicks me out of the room) and Shirley pool scene (she's just standing asking "MC...?".

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
yeah, like somebody say, i have 2 script named "esp" i fix one renamed spain ^^

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes