Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Life of Desmond [v0.4] Badvado

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 378 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 361 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Life of Desmond [v0.4] Badvado

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 378 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 361 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks. ;)

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Good update overall
An option to kiss ally full of cum would be interesting
Miss esperanza scene was nice as well
Also Ginny fucking others is :cry:
Who is Ginny? who is she for MC? (I forgot) and fcking others? someone explain that to me? I would like to know about this before I start playing. :D

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Who is Ginny? who is she for MC? (I forgot) and fcking others? someone explain that to me? I would like to know about this before I start playing. :D
Ginny is lgbt character, where the mc can have some kind of relationship with her, but i think you can avoid her path.

Don't know about her fucking others, haven't play this update.
screenshot0001.png

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
the hottest girl in game. i felt it was forced and addressed Badvador on the issue-i felt it was forced. i've suggested he deleted 1 scene and edit another. it just doesn't fit her character.

Reactions: Qmil679

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Haven't played the update yet (waiting for Android) but do we get to make progress with the cutie in the wheelchair?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'm not a fan of slutty characters-but i just don't think it fits her. Ginny was introduced as a reserved girl-made sense given the fact that she's trans. some girls are slutty-but i don't feel like Ginny is one of them.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes