4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
just not into the rape, sissy and gay stuff.
For me, gay and trans should play out very similarly: in one, he is your boyfriend; in the other, she is your girlfriend. It's a give and take between partners. Obviously MC is the Alpha there, but it should be no different from the other LIs.

For the sissy route, there's an element of Dom/Sub that goes on. The sissy gives himself up to the alpha male. Switching between calling the sissy a "sissy faggot" and a "good girl" could work for this route, but I'd give the player the choice to use male or female pronouns. But things like girlcock or boipussy would work for both.

But I'd want to see dominance, NOT abuse. Gag the sissy with your cock, pound his boipussy and fill it with cum, but then let him cuddle up to your chest as you sleep. Good sissies get affection. On this route, to seperate it from the trans route, the sissy's girlcock shouldn't be touched. If she can't sissygasm, she doesn't cum. Maybe even giving him a cage so he can't get hard.

And the sissy route would be the more likely to have MC share the sissy with the other LIs if that's a plan. MC sharing a bed with his gf, while her sissy brother services them both would be pretty hot, imo.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
So, when do I start? how do i do this?
hello, if you want I can send you the dialogue extracted and you do what you want for correction
Good update overall
An option to kiss ally full of cum would be interesting
Miss esperanza scene was nice as well
Also Ginny fucking others is :cry:
for ally i like the idea i think i can add one or two pics for that in the next update...
patience for ginny for now she' wild i know, but... with some choice you take, maybe she can change...

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I just looked at the Rating before downloading... how in the hell does a Game with English worse than Google Translate get good Reviews?

Reactions: The Big Fat Panda

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I just looked at the Rating before downloading... how in the hell does a Game with English worse than Google Translate get good Reviews?
that is an issue. mostly it because of a few really hot models, good sex scenes and an engaging and agreeable dev.

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
this looks great, can you rename the MC or is Desmond locked in?

edit: that english though, yikes, never mind

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
People are complaining about bugs and here I am having a hard time with the broken english.
I think that, for future releases, the text really needs to be improved.

I understand that many here don't have english as their native language.. Neither do I, but for a game this needs to be improved.
Just checked the patreon page and it is somehow acknowledged, but I believe that some external help might be needed.

I still need to check the game, because I'm probably less than 3 minutes into the game.

FahadXray

Sep 19, 2019
I really love the variety that you're given in this game and I especially love the sissy/trans stuff with jason/ally. For the the sissy route, is there a way to add the option remove the moustache/face stubble from Jason? I know it has to be different and a bit less feminine than the trans route, but it's a bit of a turn-off personally and an option to turn it off would be appreciated.

Other than that, I'll echo everyone else's sentiments that the English translation needs a lot of work, but this game has the potential to be on of the greats, keep up the good work, I'm loving it so far!

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I really love the variety that you're given in this game and I especially love the sissy/trans stuff with jason/ally. For the the sissy route, is there a way to add the option remove the moustache/face stubble from Jason? I know it has to be different and a bit less feminine than the trans route, but it's a bit of a turn-off personally and an option to turn it off would be appreciated.

Other than that, I'll echo everyone else's sentiments that the English translation needs a lot of work, but this game has the potential to be on of the greats, keep up the good work, I'm loving it so far!
yes for sissy it' on the way... check

and for the translate too...

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
i must say you guys really don't help the developer(badvado)
you only complaining. the engrish are not that bad ive seen worse
and yes i also got that bad picture but i don't screaming it out loud
if i knew how to fix it i would say it to badvado or try to
some of you have come up with some clever suggestions but still complain
it's really not help any developer

have u played any games from here
if there wasn't grind in a game and even a professional game has grind
in a way or another
or else most games was over in a ½ to an 1 hour
thank you so much to defend me! with a lot of late (bads english mode "on")

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes