4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Lallu

May 5, 2019
Unfortunately it doesn't work in the sense, that I really have to load a previous save and skip through the scenes I already did "slowly". I dug around the save files a bit (they are plain and readible Json formatted), and the ghost images I see are indeed mentioned there. But the overall structure itself is a little bit mangled, so its hard to do anything there. So the "bug" comes from the save file, not the game in itself probably.

No biggie though, I just have to spent a few minutes going to where I am from the start ;)
I really enjoy this game :)
can you please this games android port update as well please

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I wouldn't mind fixing the language issues in the game, it's really bad. Not asking for money.

Reactions: Badvador

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I wouldn't mind fixing the language issues in the game, it's really bad. Not asking for money.
i'll let you handle the up and coming 4 updates-so long as you keep things consistent with the changes i've already implemented. after working on all 4 past updates...i'll need a nice, long break.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
i'll let you handle the up and coming 4 updates-so long as you keep things consistent with the changes i've already implemented. after working on all 4 past updates...i'll need a nice, long break.
You're the dev? You should ask the admins to give you a tag. I'm guessing since you're talking about handling future updates you already fixed the previous ones?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You're the dev? You should ask the admins to give you a tag. I'm guessing since you're talking about handling future updates you already fixed the previous ones?
No-just helping him with the dialogue. I haven't fixed the dialogue yet, but working on it.

Reactions: Tataro
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes