4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Why it's so long...
I made a little math this morning...
Day 1 to 7 ( at the start to the begining to the Party) = 19494 code line and 3380 Pics
Only the Party = 11097 code line and 1609 Pics (And I haven't finish yet...)

Take your time young mate ...
Remember that if your passion for what you do is not in its best shape, it may be a problem. - and therefore it is not advisable to force labor for the moment.
You do an excellent job, it deserves the merit of waiting for the best time and therefore for good quality content.
Take good care of you.
LOVES

Reactions: c._.99

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Take your time young mate ...
Remember that if your passion for what you do is not in its best shape, it may be a problem. - and therefore it is not advisable to force labor for the moment.
You do an excellent job, it deserves the merit of waiting for the best time and therefore for good quality content.
Take good care of you.
LOVES
thank you so much!!!

AlastarOP

Oct 23, 2017
Ye this game is worth to wait anyway. And looking on your math its like full DLC not rly some regular udate.
If anything for me its just keep building excitement bc when it comes im sure i will have a good time playing it from the start.

Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Ye this game is worth to wait anyway. And looking on your math its like full DLC not rly some regular udate.
If anything for me its just keep building excitement bc when it comes im sure i will have a good time playing it from the start.
Yes, you right, this update it's more an extra content, I want to try something different before continue the regular story, but, this update contribute to the main story some choice you make in "the party" will be continue later...

acer91

Jun 5, 2019
and they are a picture bug in the day 3, you play with lgbt "on" or no? its for found the bug... do you remember the scene?
LGBT on
Drunk me got home and fell asleep in one of three rooms (bug after any of them). Then after bathroom "Day 3" appears and just stays (scrolling text foward doesn't help)

Sorry for my english, its not my native language)

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes