4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Anyone know if this will be a potential harem (big or small) or if we have to pick just one LI? I love Ginny, but still hoping to pursue the cousins, aunt and twins.
If the game tags are accurate, then it seems there's no initial intention for having a 'harem' although there's a fine line between 'exploration' and full on 'harem'.
I'm all for having multiple routes and having the options open, but unfortunately if there's too much branching it's a lot of work for the dev to expand on all of these. This latest release is a good example of that since it's been quite a long while since the previous version. At some point there should be a conscious choice of locking off some paths based on the choices the player has made.
I don't know how far the dev is planning to take the story, but I get the sense that initially there was more content planned for the exclusive VIP club too which wasn't expanded upon in the last version.
And then there's the boss lady from aunt's work, which was likely intended to be the femdom route - I'm fine with not going down that road.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
not if he follows the dialogue i put forth.
That's good to know. As long as the story continues to develop, I'm fine with exploring other paths and characters.
As a side note - I like when story throws some curve-balls based on the choices MC made in the past. It's one way to limit the branching and it makes the choices matter more, e.g. if the MC sleeps around with one too many characters (like at the VIP club) and some of the LIs found out, then some might just dump his ass (i.e. close the LI route) while others might be fine with it.
There are definitely plenty of options to explore when developing the story - for now most of the routes remain quite open.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
That's good to know. As long as the story continues to develop, I'm fine with exploring other paths and characters.
As a side note - I like when story throws some curve-balls based on the choices MC made in the past. It's one way to limit the branching and it makes the choices matter more, e.g. if the MC sleeps around with one too many characters (like at the VIP club) and some of the LIs found out, then some might just dump his ass (i.e. close the LI route) while others might be fine with it.
There are definitely plenty of options to explore when developing the story - for now most of the routes remain quite open.
the mc kinda puts her in her place.

Reactions: Sindar

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
the mc kinda puts her in her place.
I see. I'm not sure how well that fits with the other narrative though, cause:
- MC gets pretty much dominated and bossed around by Ginny all the time,
- the 'boss lady' is more experienced than the MC and normally wouldn't submit as easily - unless being dominated is a particular kink of hers.
So there should be at least some verbal sparring with (the right) choices before MC is able to 'put her in her place'.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I see. I'm not sure how well that fits with the other narrative though, cause:
- MC gets pretty much dominated and bossed around by Ginny all the time,
- the 'boss lady' is more experienced than the MC and normally wouldn't submit as easily - unless being dominated is a particular kink of hers.
So there should be at least some verbal sparring with (the right) choices before MC is able to 'put her in her place'.
when she was acting like a total bitch. i'm not exactly crazy about being bossed around by Ginny. plus, it's possible the lady never had someone stand up to her.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
when she was acting like a total bitch. i'm not exactly crazy about being bossed around by Ginny. plus, it's possible the lady never had someone stand up to her.
Well, it depends what the dev had in mind for those characters. As I understand, his vision was a bit different from what you're describing.
For the sake of the narrative consistency and immersion I'd say that MC shouldn't be able to dominate her that easily (by simply standing up to her) because she certainly gives off a dominant vibe during their first encounter and is definitely more experienced than he is. So unless being submissive during sex is her kink, there might be two routes how it develops during their encounter - either she dominates the MC or he's able to turn tables on her and make her submit.
Having a dialogue between them with multiple choices seems appropriate in such scenario where the 'right' choices would lead to MC dominating her. While the rest would end up with the MC submitting. From a gameplay perspective it's good approach since the player is given a choice based on his preferences.
As for Ginny, I agree with you - I'd like the option of putting her in a bottom role at least once in a while. It's clear though that the dev intended her to be mostly dominant (taking the top role).

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
MC gets pretty much dominated and bossed around by Ginny all the time,

I did not play the last update (I was waiting for the next one) it would not be the first game where you have a powerful woman or boss who is femdom, but at the same time if the Mc defends himself or shows her appreciation, she ends up liking that feeling of submission or love because she is not used to being contradicted so maybe she has 2 paths:submissive or dominant

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, it depends what the dev had in mind for those characters. As I understand, his vision was a bit different from what you're describing.
For the sake of the narrative consistency and immersion I'd say that MC shouldn't be able to dominate her that easily (by simply standing up to her) because she certainly gives off a dominant vibe during their first encounter and is definitely more experienced than he is. So unless being submissive during sex in her kink, there might be two routes how it develops during their encounter - either she dominates the MC or he's able to turn tables on her and make her submit.
Having a dialogue between them with multiple choices seems appropriate in such scenario where the 'right' choices would lead to MC dominating her. While the rest would end up with the MC submitting. From a gameplay perspective it's good approach since the player is given a choice based on his preferences.
As for Ginny, I agree with you - I'd like the option of putting her in a bottom role at least once in a while. It's clear though that the dev intended her to be mostly dominant (taking the top role).
again, it's likely that no one has tried to stand up to her.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
again, it's likely that no one has tried to stand up to her.
That's all well and good, but my main point was that the previous narrative doesn't quite support MC assuming the dominant role with another dominant character. Of course, we can wish that he'll be able to summon his balls in this specific case, but having the scenario with 2 different outcomes as I suggested seems the most reasonable approach that wouldn't contradict the existing narrative too much.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
For the sake of the narrative consistency and immersion I'd say that MC shouldn't be able to dominate her that easily (by simply standing up to her) because she certainly gives off a dominant vibe during their first encounter and is definitely more experienced than he is. So unless being submissive during sex is her kink, there might be two routes how it develops during their encounter - either she dominates the MC or he's able to turn tables on her and make her submit.
I agree regarding Ginny, I understand her natural tendency is to be dominant, but if she is to be a real LI path, and not just a side character to mess around with, I'd prefer if she would switch with the MC and let him take control and top her at least occasionally.

I also am curious what the dev has in mind for the younger cousin in regards to the MC. Clearly she cares for him if you play through her scenes,(like when the MC wakes up naked in her bed and she proceeds to give him a happy ending) but the question is whether she's bi-curious and may be interested in getting closer, or if she's not really an option since she has her girlfriend already. Plus there has to be some way for her to get off, otherwise its too tragic her accident has left her seemingly permanently sexually frustrated.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I agree regarding Ginny, I understand her natural tendency is to be dominant, but is she is to be a real LI path, and not just a side character to mess around with, I'd prefer if she would switch with the MC and let him take control and top her at least occasionally.

I also am curious what the dev has in mind for the younger cousin in regards to the MC. Clearly she cares for him if you play through her scenes,(like when the MC wakes up naked in her bed and she proceeds to give him a happy ending) but the question is whether she's bi-curious and may be interested in getting closer, or if she's not really an option since she has her girlfriend already. Plus there has to be some way for her to get off, otherwise its too tragic her accident has left her seemingly permanently sexually frustrated.
i want to be assertive.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
I agree regarding Ginny, I understand her natural tendency is to be dominant, but if she is to be a real LI path, and not just a side character to mess around with, I'd prefer if she would switch with the MC and let him take control and top her at least occasionally.
From what I've seen so far, it appears that Ginny is one of the LIs since she plays quite significant role as well as she's one of the characters that can be invited to the party (the one which the last version of the game ended with). But we both agree that occasionally having her in the bottom role would be nice.
Speaking of LIs, another obscure character is Shirley (she's the one who you meet at the bar and later can have sex with at the pool) - from the looks she's basically a female version of Ginny, but with a much smaller role in the story. She also could be invited to the party.

It would be nice if badvador could give us a few hints about what we can expect in the upcoming version ;)
For now we know for sure that there will be the party scene but nothing more, like if there'll be a private club content, stuff at home, etc.

Reactions: Oxiton

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
From what I've seen so far, it appears that Ginny is one of the LIs since she plays quite significant role as well as she's one of the characters that can be invited to the party (the one which the last version of the game ended with). But we both agree that occasionally having her in the bottom role would be nice.
Speaking of LIs, another obscure character is Shirley (she's the one who you meet at the bar and later can have sex with at the pool) - from the looks she's basically a female version of Ginny, but with a much smaller role in the story. She also could be invited to the party.

It would be nice if badvador could give us a few hints about what we can expect in the upcoming version ;)
For now we know for sure that there will be the party scene but nothing more, like if there'll be a private club content, stuff at home, etc.
I feel like I could potentially be missing out on content since my PT seems to be missing scenes with other LI. Really wish there was a WT or some other resource to check which LI's are available and how to trigger their scenes.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

hello!
for the next update, of course it's the party scene, but I try something different, I want to make a big scene to explore with many unknow character or the MC do what he want... they are some LI too but, the storyline with them don't forward too much... it's really an amusement update... but they are a lot of scene sexe, a lot of quest and path some characters are 4 differents ends... so , it's a lot of work for me, and I want to finish the party before send the update... so it's long... for the next update after this one I want to work on the song and expand a little the private club... sorry for my bad english I hope I 'm clear...

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
[...] for the next update [...]
Thank you for letting us know! Sounds interesting and from the screens it looks like the MC is going to have quite some fun at the party ;)
Those of us who enjoy the game are excited about having the new version to see the new adventures of the MC. But we are willing to wait, so take your time and release it when you think it's ready.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes