AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
Life of Desmond [v0.1] Badvado

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.66 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 204 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is there an Android version of the game?

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
jesus christ saw it in pics that graphics aren't great but wanted to see that granny scenes but my goood opening scene in train that english is so fucking terrible i don't understand some of you people why are you even bothered to make games when you can't speak for shit? am slovakian myself and on behalf of all people that speak english as second language this is embarassing. deleted!

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
jesus christ saw it in pics that graphics aren't great but wanted to see that granny scenes but my goood opening scene in train that english is so fucking terrible i don't understand some of you people why are you even bothered to make games when you can't speak for shit? am slovakian myself and on behalf of all people that speak english as second language this is embarassing. deleted!

I hope you know that if everyone judged and spoke like you, the gaming world wouldn't exist at all?
We must first respect the learning of others, know how to speak respectfully.
Sure, we learn a lot from our mistakes, but you don't have to be such a big bully as you were with this your comment.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Have you paid for the game? Does anybody forced you to download it? Hope your other actions in your life are always professional and more sympathetic than this post of yours. Peace with you :)

Reactions: Badvador

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Have you paid for the game? Does anybody forced you to download it? Hope your other actions in your life are always professional and more sympathetic than this post of yours. Peace with you :)

From his comment, we might believe that is the case. - like this big bully was forced to pay really by force. When yet we have the possibility of having it for free if we wait for the right moment.

For my part, I was rather very surprised. I think this is already a very good job, given Badvado's limited experience and resources. - he still has his whole life ahead of him and a lot to learn.
Personally, I think he risks going very far. - each one of us evolves at our own pace and our own means.

Reactions: Badvador
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes