4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
ohh ik what they mean
i don't see them in genre
i also want to know if they are currently there or will be in later updates
and if they are or will be avoidable
One character can be pursued on either a gay path, a sissy path, or a trans path depending on the MC's desires. That character is avoidable.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Badvador it seems the decision about who to let stay at your place is a dividing point. If you let your GF stay but not her brother, you lose out on future brother content. And vice versa, if you let her brother stay, you lose out on future GF content.

Would this be accurate?

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Badvador it seems the decision about who to let stay at your place is a dividing point. If you let your GF stay but not her brother, you lose out on future brother content. And vice versa, if you let her brother stay, you lose out on future GF content.

Would this be accurate?
Also, if we choose the gf, we sleep alone. I had thought if we had her brother as our slave, they both could've come. He could've slept on the foot of the bed or the floor. But, I guess that would piss the gf off. Not that I would give a fuck. Don't really like her at all anyway.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
The brilliant thing is that you can accept or decline the actions you want to watch or not. Making this adventure very hardcore. Everyone will find something for themselves. Amazing job and I look forward to further update :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
The renders are unbelievably hilarious (and not in a good way), blurry, but the worse part is the mistakes. What program did the dev use to render these characters?

It looks as if there's hair growing through her neck. I nearly lost my shit when I saw this
Untitled.png

I found a frame where you could still see the original animation interface in the shot. (Bottom Left Corner).
screenshot0001.png

My name is not Desmond, the dialogue should reflect this. What the heck?
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
Any new release is always welcome! Too bad this one ends quite abruptly just when it seems fun's about to start...

Personally, I enjoy this game! Yes, the graphics aren't amazing, but they're tolerable - I've seen some that are way worse. If this is a first attempt of Badvador at creating a game then it's commendable.
The story isn't unique, but at least the choices of the MC actually matter as the branching closes some paths. Otherwise it would be just a linear story of MC "banging" everyone left and right.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes