4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
I looked at the pictures and saw that ginny gets a blowjob from a guy, is that canonical or can we avoid it?

For the first time I try to be gay in a game and I still end up having to share the girl I want most:ROFLMAO::cry:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I looked at the pictures and saw that ginny gets a blowjob from a guy, is that canonical or can we avoid it?

For the first time I try to be gay in a game and I still end up having to share the girl I want most:ROFLMAO::cry:
sorry for you, but ginny is born to be wild... but maybe if the mc make the good move ... who knows...

• Sad
Reactions: fregonard

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still have the issues and I started from the beginning and it still had some patches like that but they actually said image missing. So I tried the LGBT path and it also had the black screen areas.

So I figure it's my ancient computer. I have plans to get a new one soon so I will try again then. Best of luck with this anyway:)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I still have the issues and I started from the beginning and it still had some patches like that but they actually said image missing. So I tried the LGBT path and it also had the black screen areas.

So I figure it's my ancient computer. I have plans to get a new one soon so I will try again then. Best of luck with this anyway:)
Maybe just download the game again

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes