4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Any new release is always welcome! Too bad this one ends quite abruptly just when it seems fun's about to start...

Personally, I enjoy this game! Yes, the graphics aren't amazing, but they're tolerable - I've seen some that are way worse. If this is a first attempt of Badvador at creating a game then it's commendable.
The story isn't unique, but at least the choices of the MC actually matter as the branching closes some paths. Otherwise it would be just a linear story of MC "banging" everyone left and right.
thank you yes it's my first try to make a game,I know for the graphism, but my pc isn't enough strong for run daz ...

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
thank you yes it's my first try to make a game,I know for the graphism, but my pc isn't enough strong for run daz ...
That's alright, it's understandable that not everyone has a high-end PC that can generate stunning 3D renders in HD. There will always be critics so don't be discouraged by them - it's the effort that matters.
If it's a passion project of yours and you enjoy making it, even better! It's also a good way to learn and perhaps in the future you'll get the chance to take the quality to the next level. And honestly, main girls in the game don't look that terrible - it's all subjective anyway ;)

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
That's alright, it's understandable that not everyone has a high-end PC that can generate stunning 3D renders in HD. There will always be critics so don't be discouraged by them - it's the effort that matters.
If it's a passion project of yours and you enjoy making it, even better! It's also a good way to learn and perhaps in the future you'll get the chance to take the quality to the next level. And honestly, main girls in the game don't look that terrible - it's all subjective anyway ;)
Yes, and I am sure, we can expect some progress in future as well. Happy Late Valentine to everybody :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
preview2.jpg

preview.jpg enjoyparty.jpg

Even if my computer screen is dead, I continue to work, here is a small preview taken on an old rotten computer screen ...
Not the final pics, i can't work on the light, the color and the framing properly...

I'm waiting for the new screen today...

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.5.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: anotomfool

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Awesome! An idea for Jessy (if you have more stuff for her in future updates) could be that she has a spanking fetish (due to the idea of being dominated and also could be the reasoning for her being a brat towards you) and does stuff so that antagonizes the MC so that he does spank her. But, that is just my idea :)

Reactions: Badvador

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Awesome! An idea for Jessy (if you have more stuff for her in future updates) could be that she has a spanking fetish (due to the idea of being dominated and also could be the reasoning for her being a brat towards you) and does stuff so that antagonizes the MC so that he does spank her. But, that is just my idea :)
i my idea, it's like fifty-fifty sometimes she dominate you and sometimes you take advantage... but i think the balance can change in the future but it's sure you will can spanking her again... i promise that

Reactions: ReaperMania

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
How much content is there with aunt? Iv played most routes from what I can tell but is the drunk sleeping boob job the most advanced action with her atm? Love this game and am fine with the models bar the younger sister and Victoria, her teeth spoil her but again really enjoy the game so far.

Last edited:

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The only thing that can be better is the renders, they are not bad but they are not very good either.My favorite girls are Tatie (Mature, chubby and big tits), Alice (I don't know what she has, but she has my full attention) and Cindy (Those perky tits are great). The story, the characters and everything else is perfect, good job until this version 0.5.1, I hope to hear from this game soon

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The only thing that can be better is the renders, they are not bad but they are not very good either.My favorite girls are Tatie (Mature, chubby and big tits), Alice (I don't know what she has, but she has my full attention) and Cindy (Those perky tits are great). The story, the characters and everything else is perfect, good job until this version 0.5.1, I hope to hear from this game soon
i like ginny.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes