4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there a walkthrough?
I'm also curious since it's not clear which LI are just side characters or real, potential romance paths. I was initially interested in the younger cousin, but outside of the one scene where the mc wakes up in her bed, I'm not sure if she will be romanceable with a girlfriend. I am interested in finding out just what are the branching paths we should be aware of that may lock us out of content with other characters.

Anyone know if this will be a potential harem (big or small) or if we have to pick just one LI? I love Ginny, but still hoping to pursue the cousins, aunt and twins.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

AlixWoe

Mar 17, 2021
My unofficial Android port of Life of Desmond 0.3 compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu
Swipe Down : hide interface
Swipe right : skip
Swipe left : rollback.

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.
Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

This port is broken or rather extinct.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Don't this game have a walkthrough? This game give the player plenty opportunities to be a perv. There are games that being a perv pays off and there are other games that punish the player for being a pervert in the long run. How should we play this one?

Edit: By being a perv I mean peeping on girls and such. There are games that punish the player for doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes