Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
"The vn still stops at day 3 image wise. The text keeps going just no images "
anyone else ha this issue ?

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hope the person is not living with you anymore or at least your PC is safe from this person for ever... However, there are more important things in life. Stay well!
sadly, he's my step father. i'll have to save my spot before i leave and upload where i stopped somewhere. mine is empty. thanks.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
No, everything is running smoothly. I think other people would already noticed...
I wish I knew why I was the only one. I enjoy this vn. Sadly there is no error to share it just has the words with the screen still saying day 3. O well ill try to start from the beginning and see it still persists...

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I wish I knew why I was the only one. I enjoy this vn. Sadly there is no error to share it just has the words with the screen still saying day 3. O well ill try to start from the beginning and see it still persists...
i search, but i dont found the error, you play lgbt mode active or no?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
ok , and when the error appear ? after the end of day 3?
Right after the appearance of the black screen that states "Day 3". (The beginning of day 3). That images stays while the dialog appears normally

If I'm the only one please don't waste your time. I appreciate but I will try not going off a save when I get time. (Starting from the beginning). Also getting a newer pc soon if it's my old system

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Right after the appearance of the black screen that states "Day 3". (The beginning of day 3). That images stays while the dialog appears normally

If I'm the only one please don't waste your time. I appreciate but I will try not going off a save when I get time. (Starting from the beginning). Also getting a newer pc soon if it's my old system
i try to found an error in the script, but nothing, have you try again?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i try to found an error in the script, but nothing, have you try again?
Nope I'll try from the beginning when I get home here in a couple of hours and I will keep you posted. But seriously don't worry too much since it is just me, it's probably just a me problem :) thanks

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes