4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Adamex

Jul 28, 2018
Hi
Badvador

I want to know, can we have more scenes with mr. J? I loved the scene at the club, all the variants. It would be excellent to have someone like him as a fuckbudy, (or as a sugardaddy). I would like for Desmond to have more 3somes and 4somes with him.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, when will we be able to rectify the mistake of thinking we made a mistake by choosing Allie over the gf? Because, while I can't answer for everyone who chose Allie, that choice wasn't a mistake. Allie is best girl in game. My opinion, so no need for anyone to get their panties in a twist.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
In the next update...
Not sure I like how you worded that, but, we'll see how next up date goes. I purposefully was waiting after seeing what was written last time.

I might be the only one who is on a solo path with Allie, so any deviations from that would def be a kick in the nuts. Again. But, I have 2 saves and the second one is a solo with Allie's mom. Ahaha

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Not sure I like how you worded that, but, we'll see how next up date goes. I purposefully was waiting after seeing what was written last time.

I might be the only one who is on a solo path with Allie, so any deviations from that would def be a kick in the nuts. Again. But, I have 2 saves and the second one is a solo with Allie's mom. Ahaha
don't worry, if love Ally you can stay with her ^^ without cheating...

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I hope MC will put Sissy in her place and also I wonder how the whole game is gonna end, considering how evil MC can be in game.

Reactions: jazz154
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes