4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really think the false choice in whether or not to touch Ginny's magic missile was a dick move . . . pun intended, but seriously if someone is going to click "No!" that many times, the result better damn well be no.

I think she's hot. Would love to bend her over, or make love to her face. With the amount of choice with actions so far, it's a little inconsistent that we could repeatedly mash the "I don't fuck with dicks" button and the MC still ends up going completely cocko for cocko puffs.
If you pick Ginny's route then you are the sub. Ginny is a dom so following her route is giving the game permission to allow Ginny to do whatever she wants with you.

You can make it more loving as time goes on but Ginny is still the giver not the reciever.

If that's not your thing then don't pick Ginny, go for the teacher instead.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If you pick Ginny's route then you are the sub. Ginny is a dom so following her route is giving the game permission to allow Ginny to do whatever she wants with you.

You can make it more loving as time goes on but Ginny is still the giver not the reciever.

If that's not your thing then don't pick Ginny, go for the teacher instead.
Nothing about this was explained in-game. Also the teacher looks like she's growing mold. actually she's not bad I must be remembering a bad frame or something. Still, repeatedly hitting "Nope, nada, not gonna happen" and then the guy goes bananas for banana is really frustrating. o.o Why even have the fake choice in there . . . and repeatedly?

Also the teacher scene is a foot job I think I'd rather get a cat and some peanut butter. XD

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Then don't pick any, there is the option to study alone.

Also, not explained in game?

Every single interaction with Ginny has her as the dom, it even shows her domming other guys. It couldn't make it any more obvious that she's a dom.
I think you can romance her, but, I've never played her path. Always Allie. At least until the cousin in the wheelchair has a solo romance path. IF that ever happens.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think you can romance her, but, I've never played her path. Always Allie. At least until the cousin in the wheelchair has a solo romance path. IF that ever happens.
If you keep playing Ginny's route you can turn it towards romance.

It isn't quite there yet but he does tell her he loves her and she softens up and the sex takes a more romantic turn but she's still the top.

Romance doesn't make her bend over, it just makes her bend him over more gently.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
If you keep playing Ginny's route you can turn it towards romance.

It isn't quite there yet but he does tell her he loves her and she softens up and the sex takes a more romantic turn but she's still the top.

Romance doesn't make her bend over, it just makes her bend him over more gently.
I figured her to be a top and homie don't play that. At least with Allie so far, she's bottom, if that changes, then I guess I go for the auntie.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I figured her to be a top and homie don't play that. At least with Allie so far, she's bottom, if that changes, then I guess I go for the auntie.
Allie is def the bottom in that relationship, I can't see that changing.

Ginny and 1 of the trans twins from the club are the only doms i've found.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
If I want a piece of Elizabeth, is inviting her in the gym when her sister is giving me a blowie the way to go, even though it pisses her off, or should I say nothing at all?

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Hi there i made an android port V0.8.7
Pixeldrain

Have a good one;)
Hi, thanks for sharing the Android port.
But there is a problem or bug maybe. When I playing the game and want to save the game or load the game, the keyboard touch screen keep on auto pop up, making me very difficult to save the game or load the game, is it a bug? I play other Android port game don't have this kind of problem (keyboard screen keep on auto pop up during save the game or load the game). Can u fix this problem? Thanks~

Last edited:

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
But there is a problem or bug maybe. When I playing the game and want to save the game or load the game, the keyboard touch screen keep on auto pop up, making me very difficult to save the game or load the game, is it a bug? I play other Android port game don't have this kind of problem (keyboard screen keep on auto pop up during save the game or load the game). Can u fix this problem? Thanks~
hm you can try and name that save file
after that you can click enter and i think that's going to work (y)

Reactions: onodamakoto

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
hm you can try and name that save file
after that you can click enter and i think that's going to work (y)
I tried to name the save file and click enter, the keyboard screen still keep on showing and the save file don't have the name of I key in, just a save file without name. And I want to load the game also auto pop up the keyboard screen, suppose loading the game from the save file no need to key in name of the save file, but yet the keyboard screen still auto pop up.
Have any others also have this kind of problem during playing the Android port?

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I tried to name the save file and click enter, the keyboard screen still keep on showing and the save file don't have the name of I key in, just a save file without name. And I want to load the game also auto pop up the keyboard screen, suppose loading the game from the save file no need to key in name of the save file, but yet the keyboard screen still auto pop up.
Have any others also have this kind of problem during playing the Android port?
another quick solution is depending on your phone to "go back" swipe back to to exit the keyboard or swipe up to reveal the three "buttons"
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: onodamakoto

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
sorry, I can't help you for Android port, it's not my work.

• Hey there
Reactions: broken_division

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
another quick solution is depending on your phone to "go back" swipe back to to exit the keyboard or swipe up to reveal the three "buttons"
View attachment 1833818
Yeah~ That's the way I'm using now to hide the keyboard, but every time when I want to save or load the game, have to repeat & repeat do like this, quite annoying & troubling... Is there any solution to solve the Android port?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: broken_division

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Finally had a chance to play and I'm hit with this shit?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No. Fuck that. I didn't like Cindy at the beginning, so, why force us to think this shit?

Edit:
Not sure I can play this anymore. I made a choice in game and now it's written that we regret what we did? No. I don'tregret it.

Reactions: Adamex

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Finally had a chance to play and I'm hit with this shit?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No. Fuck that. I didn't like Cindy at the beginning, so, why force us to think this shit?

Edit:
Not sure I can play this anymore. I made a choice in game and now it's written that we regret what we did? No. I don'tregret it.
don't worry soon the mc can follow the player feelings, but for this, I need everyone come back at the same place. Myself, I 'm not a fan to Cindy^^ I prefer Ally.

Reactions: Thessali and c._.99
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes