4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Thanks for the new update badvador Mr j return is also included in this latest update right badvador and I am glad that your actively updating your game cause some creators just left there game unfinished and then abandoned it so when will more hot beefy characters similar to Mr J be coming and what is the father of the mc characters girlfriend planned for the mc and will there be some father son incest planned in future updates of the game ?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
still creepy as hell.
Creepy :) Stop to look at mirror when bearing your ghostface mask and you will be fine. Or simply relax and enjoy the charming gasolineboy. Hope they well have some more sweet time for each other when MC will go back to the city :)

Last edited:

SamDev

Apr 18, 2022
His name is Desmond,he founds himself on the train (but drives a car). His parents agreed to met him go study to the big city (what does that even mean?)
Won't complain about the graphics my potato makes the same renders with Daz,but I'm sure that's not Daz looks like something else.
Typos made my eyes hurt that's for sure,I get it English is not the Dev's language. But c'mon dude there are plenty of good translators out there.
By the way I would like to know how did the Dev made these renders,I wanna experiment.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
why you no just run away ? Why?
Yeah the motel with the old wrinkled hag then the dirty creep in the gas station that was a bit harsh. But as the guy who was complaining about it, i could not run away, i hurt my tigh and my knee before christmas by slipping on some ice and i cannot run anymore so i was forced to give him my anal virginity. Well, now my leg hurt and my butthole too, you should think about crippled players when you write a VN, now i'm fucked!!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Badvador

NiteStorm

Sep 23, 2018
Password for Lady Valenka at the Private Club
if on_yourknees_pass == "hdt59843"

if relieve_pass == "robobrol2021"

Reactions: D-Andy

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the new update badvador Mr j return is also included in this latest update right badvador and I am glad that your actively updating your game cause some creators just left there game unfinished and then abandoned it so when will more hot beefy characters similar to Mr J be coming and what is the father of the mc characters girlfriend planned for the mc and will there be some father son incest planned in future updates of the game ?
Mr J will be back, don't worry ^^

Reactions: Goobly

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's too bad the cousin in the wheelchair seems to not be for us.
Yeah that was frustrating for me as I liked her more than her sister and despite her liking her cousin (MC), she seems pretty attached to her girlfriend.

Also, I believe the latest update may have more than just the club content, the club update was the last release.

que sera sera
So it is confirmed the cousin in the wheelchair is a lesbian and will not be a love interest for the MC? I was holding out hope she was bisexual.

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes