Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Life of Desmond [v0.8.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.55 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 980 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 970 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Keep getting error's whenever i speak with Ms.Esperanza,either in class or at her home.
hello this bugs it's an old one, I fixed it a long time ago, maybe you use an old save created before i made the fix ? if you star a new party, this bug still here?

mrneil6

Feb 14, 2022

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I tried the last update and it was well done.

Finally, each character of the private club has at least some content. And they all have their own personality and place. You're even free to add more in the future if you want. The petite one Sofia made me think of Jessy the cousin, they have the same build.

There's a little problem though. Is Desmond stamina infinite? It's strange that we can try everyone and every scene the same night. Because you can just do everything the first night then forget the private club for the rest of the game. Well, that's just how I see it.

Good continuation.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

I tried the last update and it was well done.

Finally, each character of the private club has at least some content. And they all have their own personality and place. You're even free to add more in the future if you want. The petite one Sofia made me think of Jessy the cousin, they have the same build.

There's a little problem though. Is Desmond stamina infinite? It's strange that we can try everyone and every scene the same night. Because you can just do everything the first night then forget the private club for the rest of the game. Well, that's just how I see it.

Good continuation.
Maybe you right for the "stamina" maybe I can close the club after every scene, forced to the player to go back home.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
MC is not thinking here. Jason responds to the MC's 'thoughts'.
screenshot0001.png

A while back, Sarah invited the MC to the girls' bathroom, but I have yet to see a girls' room with urinals. ;)

EDIT: Misnamed: MC --> Sissy
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 23 Votes