4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Dffgdse

Oct 24, 2021
hey,
what is the second password by the way ?
also what happened to the first girl you meet in subway?
the girls in the club why can't you engage with all of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Melmoth99

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
hey,
what is the second password by the way ?
also what happened to the first girl you meet in subway?
the girls in the club why can't you engage with all of them?
hello,
- the password is a bonus for the hight tiers Patreon
- the girl you meet in the subway is Alexandra you still meet her time to time in the game
- for the girls in the club, (I need to work on it, but for now, I'm focus on the main story", but I think soon, I take time to develop the "private club"

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Can you tell me who are all the trans in the game?
hello, for the trans you have:
- Ginny the the tall brunette with the curvy ass and big boobs, you meet her at school and she propose you some help wit your study...
- Ally, the sweet blonde ,if you choose the this path for Jason (Cindy's brother)... when he come at your home for cleaning "I prefer feminity"
- Venus, a girl in the "Private club, but I need to work it
- And one more who will be found soon... But she doesen't like you at this time, I hope you can turn her ^^

odessa777

May 31, 2018
hello, for the trans you have:
- Ginny the the tall brunette with the curvy ass and big boobs, you meet her at school and she propose you some help wit your study...
- Ally, the sweet blonde ,if you choose the this path for Jason (Cindy's brother)... when he come at your home for cleaning "I prefer feminity"
- Venus, a girl in the "Private club, but I need to work it
- And one more who will be found soon... But she doesen't like you at this time, I hope you can turn her ^^
Thank You,Ginny is the best <3

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Hey Badvador,

I like your game a lot, but I am wondering if you intend to make Cindy the ultimate relationship for the main character no matter what. I have been following the Jason path and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's your story, and your characters, so I don't really want to influence your creative decisions, but if
I would rather stop playing and not get too invested.

Reactions: Gaesesagai

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hey Badvador,

I like your game a lot, but I am wondering if you intend to make Cindy the ultimate relationship for the main character no matter what. I have been following the Jason path and the
It's your story, and your characters, so I don't really want to influence your creative decisions, but if
I would rather stop playing and not get too invested.
hey, at the final, the choice is yours!

Reactions: Spatches

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
- BBCDom/Jayden... Like you can see the scene with Jayden are always smooth (like the last one) even the first one start with tender kiss ^^ for the BBC Dom scene I will use an another model 5can you just confirm please, BBC = Big Black Cock ? Or i'm just stupid?).
Yeah it is. Btw i really hope to see some BBC Dom! Maybe you can add it with choice :giggle:

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
the next update is it focus only on the club or there is progress with the story?
If Badvador wants to come in and clarify that would certainly be good, but judging from his post announcing the update on itch I believe this next update is going to focus on club only content and then he is going to resume working on the story

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
If Badvador wants to come in and clarify that would certainly be good, but judging from his post announcing the update on itch I believe this next update is going to focus on club only content and then he is going to resume working on the story
I can confirm that the newest release v0.8.5 is focused on extending the VIP club content only and any story updates will come in future releases.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018

Hello everyone!
This the last Update for "Life Of..."
10 more scene for the "Private Club" All characters have now 1 scene or more.
Now I go back to work on the story for "Life Of..." and for more in "All About..."

adam_figered_0001c.jpg astrid_doogy006e.jpg chuck_handjob_ndp_001b.jpg jasmine_hand_001c.jpg

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes