4.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Life of Desmond [v0.8.0]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The new content was enjoyable. I was just stunned that Cindy didn't locked her door when they made love knowing her mother was there. It's also a good thing to see the weirdo for an entire scene and not just afraid or kicked out of Ginny's car or miss Esperanza's appartment. But will it lead to something specific for him or just something with miss Esperanza? Also, the choice for Ginny, I'm not sure where it can lead yet.

yes a little new content with jayden ^^ for bbc dom .... maybe soon
I was glad there was something more with Jayden. Though why it's always going for BBC dom. It would be nice once in a while to have just romance with a black character.

Mr J will return soon, it's a promise ^^
I don't know why but I've grown attached to this character so thanks.

I found some errors :
"Image 'auto_clank' not found." (in red up left) when Auntie Lana open the door after the weird dream.
Depending on the save I load, I can have a message in red (cf files).
It could be something related to the change in the image folder.

Good continuation.

Badvador

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hello.

The new content was enjoyable. I was just stunned that Cindy didn't locked her door when they made love knowing her mother was there. It's also a good thing to see the weirdo for an entire scene and not just afraid or kicked out of Ginny's car or miss Esperanza's appartment. But will it lead to something specific for him or just something with miss Esperanza? Also, the choice for Ginny, I'm not sure where it can lead yet.

I was glad there was something more with Jayden. Though why it's always going for BBC dom. It would be nice once in a while to have just romance with a black character.

I don't know why but I've grown attached to this character so thanks.

I found some errors :
"Image 'auto_clank' not found." (in red up left) when Auntie Lana open the door after the weird dream.
Depending on the save I load, I can have a message in red (cf files).
It could be something related to the change in the image folder.

Good continuation.

thanks for the feedback, I try to answer you ^^
- for the cindy's door, I know, I think the same thing when I ckeck the game ^^
- for the weirdo, unfortunately he will stay a minor character, but he will comback time to time...
- for Ginny, it was a minor character at the base but her role grow up because... many people like her (and me too!) so wait and see.
- BBCDom/Jayden... Like you can see the scene with Jayden are always smooth (like the last one) even the first one start with tender kiss ^^ for the BBC Dom scene I will use an another model 5can you just confirm please, BBC = Big Black Cock ? Or i'm just stupid?).
- For the pics bug I have already fixed that.

by the thank you for your constructive comment, I hope my answers satisfy you !
stay well!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Why is scriptfixed.rar in the Game folder? Should we open it and place the files in the Game folder or someplace else?

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes